Do you wish the Cybertron game was made?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by soundwaverulls, Jun 22, 2012.

1. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

You've probably heard of the Transformers PS2 game based on the Armada cartoon. But, you wouldn't be condemned for not knowing (though not rewarded for knowing) that a sequel game was planned for a while, based on the Cybertron cartoon. This was eventually canceled.

Now you know that (if you already did, sorry for wasting your time with the first paragraph) what I ask is, do you wish the Cybertron game was made? I personally do not have an opinion as I haven't played the Armada game so I don't know what sort of quality to expect. However I do wish I had thought of this when the Things You Feel Nothing About thread was around.

2. Walktehdinosaur

Walktehdinosaur HI! MY NAME IS [Volleybot]

News Credits:
    I think it could have been cool if it followed the first games play style only with cyber keys.
    Perhaps different locations and another small limited band of characters. A level involving metroplex couldve been pretty awesome. ahh.. what could've been...

3. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    Hell yeah. I enjoyed the Armada game way back, and I've always wondered what a sequel would've been.

4. optimaloptimus2

optimaloptimus2 Sonic Xtreme, not Mario!

News Credits:
    Maybe High Moon could take a look into it. I mean, they've already done G1/Prime, so why not?

5. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

6. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    HOLY SHIT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I grew up with Cybertron!