Do you wear TF clothing? Any stories? post em...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by jamspeed, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    I had a very similar experience to this.

The difference for me was that I had paid the girls good money! :D 

2. Flyby33

Flyby33 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    oh yeah my goalie helmet for hockey has a chrome decepticon logo on the neck guard..someone always comments on that during the games. some times i think they aim for it

3. Cascadia

Cascadia Mt. St. Hilary

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a couple...a polo shirt with the Autobot insignia. I also have a glow-in-the-dark T-shirt that is shown below. I wear it occasionally and no one has said anything. Technically, it is not clothing but I have a customized Italian charm bracelet that I wear on a regular basis and no one seems to notice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I've got a black shirt with a silver Decepticon emblem on it. The only story of interest to come out of my wearing the thing was when I was strolling through a mall, and a couple of small boys I passed asked me if I was a Transformers fan. I answered yes, and they remarked that it was cool. They were probably about to start talking TFs with me when their mother turned up and hustled them away, telling them that they should not talk to strangers. :lol 

5. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
    I got this one soundwave t-shirt here

[​IMG]

And this one Optimus Prime t-shirt I got from FCUK

oh and a t-shirt of the autobot logo too.

Funny story, I wore that for gym class one day, and this other guy in the class shows up with a Decpticon T-shirt...funny thing is, we did Dodge ball that day.

6. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    I have 4. First one, is a kick ass shirt with Unicron and the main cast of the TF shirt. No stories there. Second, a kick ass Optimus Prime Movie shirt. Third, the most an even more kick ass movie OP shirt and fourth, a kick ass Animated shirt. I have no stories. The shirts are just kick ass.

7. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

Almost all of my tee's are TF, and 2 pair of Jemmies, I get, "look Transformers" and did you see the movies, all the time.
    A buddy of mine has a shirt that has an Autobot symbol saying "old school" under it, and he gets something said to him everytime he wears it.

8. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    I usually get something said to me when I wear my TF shirts in English.

9. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Whenever I wear the "Barricade" t-shirt with the shield, I always have somebody ask me if I am a cop!

10. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    I have 3 black ROTF t-shirts: Skids, The Fallen, BB (official Hasbro licensed products in our country).

With the Skids and BB, i get comments mostly from kids like "Transformers!"

With The Fallen, I got a nasty stare from a guy who had the exact same shirt on at a Hasbro event I went to, hehe. :) 

11. Bilbo Boxhead

Bilbo Boxhead Geewunners GTFO

I was referred to as "the guy with the cool shirt" at my Youth Group one time.Thats all I can think of...

12. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    Did you guys throw down or what?

13. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I get a lot of reactions from this track jacket which is my baby. I'm like Linus and his Blanket. It came out around the first live action movie when everyone was buy the Barricade "To Punish and Enslave" Jacket. I opted for the white one and I have never came across it on someone else.

Front
    ====
    The front also has a glow in the dark Decepticon symbol over the Autobot insignia
    [​IMG]

Back
    ====
    And the best part the 86 movie poster in hot neon colors on the back.
    [​IMG]

The best reactions was when I was in Chicago area going to see a movie with my bro and some cute looking nerdy chicks were walking towards us leaving and they bumped into each other awing my jacket and said "I love your jacket" and I replied with thanks and smiled, but once I got past them they squeed over the back. My brother said I should go back and try and score but I was like dude!!! Movie starts in 5 minutes.

And almost everyone intrigued asked were I got it and I feel bad and say 2 year ago at Hot Topic. Seen one on EvilBAy going for $75 a while back.

Attached Files:

14. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i wear the same decepticon/cobra jacket on a daily basis (i got two of them). i also got a barricade jacket that i rarely wear (his police badge in the back with his saying)

i get hell at school for it, but out of school my transformer clothing rocks. i am always wearing the $10 decepticon hat recently released at wal-mart. and at church camp these two CUTE girls came up to me asking about a transformer shirt i was wearing. didn't get numbers though (drat drat and triple drat)

usually if i get comments about "hey transformers" and stuff it just pisses me off cause of the stuff at school

15. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I'm currently wearing a Movie Barricade shirt.

16. Riltht

Riltht Full-Time Doomsayer

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Have a shirt with Prime, Bumblebee, Grimlock, Hot Rod, and Jazz

I"ve gotten called nerd alot, but I've had afew people come and start singing the Touch :D 

17. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    The recent one from Target? It's funny, I got a completely opposite reaction when I wore the shirt. I got compliments all day on Saturday when I wore it (first time wearing it) everywhere I went.

18. Echnalaid

Echnalaid Watermelons?

Ebay:
    Wait, Megatron's not an Autobot....
    But I'd wear a T-Shirt emblazoned with the Autobot insignia if I could FIND ONE IN STORES!

19. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    You can, Walmart has them in their graphic T's area..$7.50 and up. Also, if you have a HopTopic in your local mall, they usually have lots of TF shirts, but not for $7.50, more like $20

As for me, I wear my PJ's pants almost daily and have dozens of T's to wear when I go out shopping or to the movies, people notice and usually give me a :thumb  when they see them.

20. JetsAndHeels

JetsAndHeels Banned

The main ones I have are the Autobot logo shirt (one from Target in 07 and the other one from Walmart this year), the G1 shirt from Target, and random ones from Hot Topic.

My favorite one however is one I purchased in June at Heroes Con in Charlotte. It was done by one of the local artists in the area. I also purchased a shirt in the same style of Jason Voorhees.

Attached Files: