Do you wear TF clothing? Any stories? post em...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by jamspeed, Sep 29, 2009.

1. jamspeed

jamspeed is so beast!

Ebay:
    I was recently heading into a Walmart while wearing one of the black ROTF Autobot shirts (from walmart) and going in I get " Hey, Transformers " from some guys leaving - I was like yea man. Not a minute later in the store 2 chicks are walking by as I walk up the isle and they kind stop and smile and say "Transformers" then one says "hey what's up Megatron?" as we pass. So I kind of laughed to myself at that.

I can see why people react to the shirt as the Autobot logo is crazy big, I generally don't rock the TF gear too much. Any way, post up your stories!

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I wear an Autobot hat I got two years ago very often....and I've got the Vote for Megatron Hot Topic Shirt, the one Target was selling with G1 Optimus, Jazz, Bumblebee, Hot Rod and Grimlock on it and I've got another Grimlock one I got from 80's Tee's online.

No fantastic stories, every once in awhile I'll get comments on the hat (which I wear far more often than the t-shirts). Nothing funny though, it's just usually people saying they remember the old cartoon or asked if I liked the movies.

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah, Ive got a couple tshirts. TF shirts are common enough nowadays that the only places I get comments seem to be conventions or toy shows.

4. FMA1987

FMA1987 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah i dont really wear them out i sleep in them or aroudn the house but dont really wear them out much and i have three

5. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    I wear one of those black t-shirts with the movie autobot symbol on it from Wal-mart but i never get comments :lol 

6. Munchlax

Munchlax Well-Known Member

the question is, when am I not wearing them? Actually that answers easy, when I'm wearing my Batman or Marvel Universe clothing. I guess since I'm a teen I can pull it off.

I've also got 2 back packs that I rotate through daily. I get a ton of Comments especially with some peices

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The decepty and Autobot sweater gets the most comments, some girl actually offered money for it once since she loved it so much. The backpack with the silver Autobot symbol gets a lot of love. I had an interview at hot topics and she loved my Megatron shirt I got the job.

That's my stories though there's so much more.

7. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    My Autobot/Decpticon Belt Buckle is dailyware!

8. Triple Melter

Triple Melter come on fhqwhgads

so i was at this party right and im wearing this optimus prime t-shirt and these chicks were all up ons me saying like "oh my god optimus prime is the coolest" and im like "damn right better recognize" and theyre like "he's so sexy and you wearing a shirt with him on it is so sexy" and im like "you aint seen nothing yet baby" and theyre like "is that a transformer in your pocket?" and im like "scuze me while i whip this out" and take a legends class prime in my pocket and theyre like "omg omg" and before i know it im dragged into the bedroom and you know what happened after that, things got wild and crazy and we played with transformers until the break of dawn

9. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    I wear my TFW2005 polo that Alphie had made to conventions and such and get a kick out of people trying to pronounce my screenname printed on the sleeve. Does that count?

10. spikex

spikex Nightbird is my bitch

I have a pretty sweet decepticon buckle too, wear it as much as i can. I also have a orange blaster shirt, decepticon hoodie and a decepticon shirt which I was wearing when I challenged a guy with an autobot shirt, but he would have none of it. And we laughed.

11. Rookbartley

Rookbartley Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had on my newest Transformers hoodie walking through Walmart and it seemed every employee was saying something to me about it...hahahaha..including the women! Just like in the earlier post, when am I not wearing a Transformers shirt or jacket or hat. I sometimes feel like a traitor when I'm not wearing one (but the Decepticon tattoo more than makes up for it.) That hoodie I mentioned, it's a dark blue with a huge Autobot symbol on the front, zip up, and $21 bucks at Kohls on sale!

12. blackjkb

blackjkb Banned

my not so lucky shirt

one day i walked in the kmart lookin for animated blurr "only had 15 bucks what would u do?" Anyways i had my new rotf autobot symbol shirt on and this girl walked by with the same thing i had on and we talked for about 5 minutes "i had to catch the bus no car" and said goodbye,i went and got blurr and checked out.....later i read the inbecturaies and there was her face said she died of lukemia.sad..just..sad if iknown i would have talked for the longest time with her:( 

13. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I have a Wal-mart Optimus Prime t-shirt that I try and wear at least once a week. Girl I don't know came up to me wearing a TF T-shirt and said"Hey, I have the same t-shirt".
    There's only some people who wear TF T-shirts at my school cause I'm in the 'hood

14. Flyby33

Flyby33 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    i have a black t with optimus BB hot rod and jazz on it i always get shit from my friends for it but when i have it on and i walk through a store or meet someone new they always say sweet t or thats bad ass! but hey im 30 and know that my friends just give me shit cause they like it and are pissed they can't pull it off and make it look good! kids always comment on it they love it...i'm the coolest guy in the world to 5-12 year olds! lol my wife hates it always says she is giving it to good will! that will be the day

15. LifePincher

LifePincher BBTS is the SOURCE!

I'd wear a G1 type sweater for this upcoming winter if I could find a decent quality one. The one's I usually see are garbage and fall apart in a week.

Anyone know where to find the high quality stuff?

16. ghowildseven

ghowildseven SG Decepticon

I have a Decepticon patch on my backpack. While walking around campus a few weeks ago, some guy yelled "Autobots are better". :( 

17. jamspeed

jamspeed is so beast!

Ebay:
    I did have a kid come up to me about a month ago, I was wearing my faded old TFTM shirt at the time. He starts going off on telling me what the rare guys are, who he still can't find, ect... But I was in a hurry and couldn't talk much.

It's kinda funny but messed up that he had to go to his mom and explain why he had to have the TF cause it was hard to find. Later they were checking out when I was and I ask him if he's getting the toy, the look on his face told me no. Poor kid, he might even be on these boards.

18. Rhapsody_Prime

Rhapsody_Prime ...such Heroic Nonsence.

I have a black t-shirt with the decepticon symbol on it in silver. And the decepticon symbol tattooed on the back of my right arm, I get the most comments on that.

Some kid working a McDonalds said to me "cool autobot tat dude", I told him it wasn't an autobot tat. He said "oops, guess I should watch the movie again". I said "guess so", took my "chicken" nuggets and left...

I also have a black shirt with Megatron on the front and his description and specs from the G1 box on the back.

End of Line

19. Brrjit

Brrjit Fembot in Disguise

I'm so jealous of you guys and your cool clothes :( 

20. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I only got the one TF t-shirt... the one with Movie Blackout's face over the Decepticon insignia.

No stories. Nobody's ever commented about it.