Do you wanna know about the movie?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Ruination04, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have just been wondering.....

I have a friend who is a huge Superman fan. He doesn't go online much and he never wanted me to tell him ANYTHING about Superman returns.....he felt as if it would spoil it for him and he wanted to be a kid again and go to the movie theater and see Superman, not knowing what would happen.

I feel the same way about the TF movie.....I avoid all scripts, videos, etc. I have seen pix of Prime and Megs, 'Bee, and I know there's a 'Con police car. I hate the way they look. But I don't wanna know much more than that. I wanna be a kid again too.

How many feel this way? I don't know everything before I see.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'd rather not know everything before I go to see the film, but I can't help myself. Things like that I just end up taking a peak at anyway.

3. Psychrome86

Psychrome86 Well-Known Member

i'm with you there brother. i've seen the same that you have. it's so hard to avoid it sometimes when one of the only places you go for tf news puts it right on the front page... anyway i want to go in with as few opinions as possible. look at us and the toys, we see them months before they come out and i've seen people that said they loved the toys after they bought it. when the movie gets to the big screen those guys are going to look so much better.

4. BowB4Prime

BowB4Prime arse dimples

i dont care so i dont look, but having dial up keeps me from peeking as well

5. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    That’s how I feel but I’m drawing the line at reading the script. But it’s a good thing I don’t mined spoilers otherwise it would be rather difficult to mod in here.

6. BowB4Prime

BowB4Prime arse dimples

spoilers dont bother me so much tho...... it gives me a little taste and makes me want it more

7. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm open to looking at the pics, since I'll see them on commercials all summer, but I'm not going to read the script.

8. OmegaVPrimus

OmegaVPrimus Well-Known Member

Yeah, reading the script also draws the line for me. Well to the fact that the Feb. version of the script was redone because it was first draft.

Yeah, spoilers for me are only good as long as I dont see to much of the movie alread in progress. If I did then I would be severley dissapointed.

9. phreakybot

phreakybot Well-Known Member

I'll make up my mind once I see the movie. I'll either like it, or hate it.

10. Hound_Dawg

Hound_Dawg Shinki,Braves,TF's Oh my!

Hmmm, i have to admit i am a spoiler junkie, I want to know, however i do respect other people's feelings on not wanting to be spoiled on the movie. i have friends who don't want to know anything about the movie. I have friends who like me wanna know and share what they find with me. I will still spend the 7 bucks for me and my family to go and see it even if i do know what will happen.

11. Taker

Taker Chilean TF Fan

I don't mind reading information or spoilers or whatever about any upcoming movie.

I still will be surprised whe I see the things I already know :p 

12. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I don't mind being "spoiled" at all, to me it's no different than reading a book of an upcoming movie before seeing the movie.

13. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    For me, there's a profound difference between the presentation of the media. One person posting on here that Megatron will be a tank and terrorize the streets of New York (TOTALLY not true, so far as I know) is entirely different from sittin in a theater, watching a monstrous tank roll through the streets of New York and transforming into a giant robot that wreaks all sorts of havoc on the buildings around him.

The pictures, the script, the spoilers...they're interesting tidbits of information, but - at least for me - they don't spoil the entertainment of the movie, presented as an amazing audiovisual experience in a theater.

...which I'll still only go see if I can get in for free, mugfugs. Not paying a goddamn dollar to see it.

14. Retro

Retro Killing time

Well i personally am not bothered about spoilers and leaked shot's untill i see these babys transform in the big screen i aint see enough

i cant wait :D 

15. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Man when they Transform it will be badass!!

16. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll check out the mock-ups and movie stills but the script is off limits for me.

17. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

I've checked out pics and the vids, but I've yet to read the script. Although I've never done that with a film.

18. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's not too easy to avoid spoilers around here, and even if I stayed away, people still mail me stuff like "Hey, you're a Transformer fan, did you see this? what do you think of that?"

I ain't reading the script though. Might as well save something for later.

19. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

I started off that way, but I ended up readin the leaked script. I couldn't help it.

20. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    If it looked like this movie would actually resemble ANYTHING to do with the Transformers we all know, I would have avoided looking at pics & reading the script and save myself any spoilers. But with Micahel Bay directing it and the monkeys they hired to redesign every character from top to bottom, I think it's essential to keep up with how bad they are screwing things up from day to day so I'll know whether or not to actually spend my money seeing this thing when it's released.