Do you think we might get an entirely new villain?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Rusty24, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    The creators mapped out three seasons. I'm sure they have an idea of what to do.

Also why do people assume Unicron is going to die really soon? I don't expect him to die until the end of season 2.

2. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think we have enough of "bad guys" for now.

3. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker Hadar Sen Olmen

I want to see The Fallen appear at some point. The ROTF Version of the character was something of a disappointment, so i do really want to see a new version who isn't the freaking Emperor if he was a robot.

4. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Actually I'm doubting that Unicron will die at all now. The Autobots can't exactly kill him if he's the Earth, but if they don't do anything Unicron will kill the humans anyway. I think there might be a truce between the Autobots and Unicron.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yeah, they've got a plan, but that doesn't mean it'll be good.

The way I see it, Unicron is Earth, and to keep the Earth from eventually turning into his new body they'll have to get rid of him, one way or another. Killing him seems like the most likely option they'll go for. That is, unless they could get his spark to transfer to something/someone else.

I'll wait and see what happens before further judging the show, but I'm not confident. The show was really good there for quite a while, but the constant and random gaps finally got to me. I would honestly rather wait another six or more months for Season 2 to start if I knew there wouldn't be this many random gaps between episodes (maybe have a gap or two to accommodate major holidays).

6. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

Off the top of my head, we had fairly interesting original villains in TF Prime so far. I thoroughly enjoyed Skyquake, wanted to see more of him. Airachnid is pretty cool too. Although there have been other Knock-Outs and Breakdowns, the Prime versions are very different and interesting. Not every new villain has to be "final boss" material. :) 

7. Thundercrackers

Thundercrackers Cybertonian Scholar

I hop we see Thundertron and his Star Seeker pirates from the exiles novels. Having a third faction that wants to kill all Transformers from Cybertron itself would be veeeery interesting.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    My choices.

Nova Prime (In place for DOTM Sentinel Prime)
    Megatronus Prime/ The Fallen
    Liege Maximo
    Thunderwing