Do you think we might get an entirely new villain?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Rusty24, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Do you think we might get an entirely new villain in future seasons who is more evil than Unicron? Will there be more original characters in general or reinventions of classic characters?

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megatronus Prime please. Though he probably won't be as powerful as Unicron.

3. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    And Liege Maximo.

4. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Orci and Kurtzman seem to love to make homages [to the point of almost relying on it], so I wouldn't hold my breath for it.

But who knows, they might.

5. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker Miniautoquintessoboticon

Who knows, maybe Unicron will call Megatronus to Earth.

6. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They can just make new villains. By the way, Unicron and Primus may not be the only primordial forces out there.

I think in IDW continuity, they introduced the idea of Mortilus and Adaptus as well. I'm not so sure if that can be used for Prime. But I doubt they're the only cosmic forces out there.

After all, Primus and Unicron is some continuities is a child of another entity as well, 'Called the One'. The one may have had a lot more children.

The One - Transformers Wiki

7. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    we will see all the first 13 primes at some point and yes we will see the fallen as a main bad guy at some point. We will also see Primus at some point too.

8. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    But we already did.....

9. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker Miniautoquintessoboticon

I say Unicron calls Megatronus to Earth, who proceeds to kick the Energon out of anyone who gets in his way, only for Optimus to somehow get some Matrix related power-boost and beat him.

10. Cevel

Cevel Well-Known Member

I think that point fits more with TFA's artists and writers than TF: Prime's.

11. DarkRobin

DarkRobin Well-Known Member

Maybe they can introduce a different faction of Transformers that is neither Autobots nor Decepticons. Like the Insecticons from G1.

12. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Insecticons were a subgroup of Decepticons, but they were sort of the weirdos of the bunch.

Anyways, a third faction would be cool, especially if they were lead by Jhiaxus or Straxus. Their leader is a rogue Decepticon.

Perhaps Megatron calls in some heavy firepower in the form of Overlord, but Overlord's true intentions are only to take over the Earth for himself and overthrow Megatron?

13. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    there is already a 3rd faction... MECH. Dont forget them. They will come into play in the 2nd season a lot more than season 1

14. IceMagnus

IceMagnus STARCO FTW!!!!!

News Credits:
    If Megatron dies in the season finale, I want Megatronus Prime (The Fallen) or Galvatron. The Fallen was refrenced by Bulkhead so I think He might show up. we have Unicron so why not have Galvatron. Also have Megatron NOT be Galvatron.

15. Irish Carnage

Irish Carnage Instrument of Destruction

News Credits:
    if Mech becomes a bigger threat then they should be in it as headmasters. If the fallen is gonna show up then i think it would be an interesting if he can be possessed by unicron himself at times. he can quite literally be unicron's body when needed. likewise if primus ever comes into it he could be a similar entity, doesnt need a physical body anymore but can possess one when needed. put in a twist that primus wont possess someone without there consent but unicron just takes them over at will.

16. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    MECH is enough for now. Besides, I'd much rather have awesome human villains than "Decepticon who overthrows Megatron".

17. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would expect Megatronus or Liege Maximo to show up in Season 2 or 3.

They both got potential and power to be threats as big as Unicron, if not in sheer power, but because of the abilities each one holds as a member of the 13.

Unicron may be the biggest power, but that doesn't mean that he is the strong threat in the Universe.

18. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    It would be nice to see an entirely new villian, but as others have said, we have MECH, who seem to be a legitimate threat to the Autobots. Seeing Leige Maximo as a villian instead of The Fallen would be a nice change....or we could have both.
    Also don't forget Dreadwing...

19. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    As long as the new villain is as cool a character as Knock Out or Breakdown, I don't care who it is :D 

20. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm hoping Unicron finds a way to stick around for a good while. He's going to have to get out of the Earth though, as I don't think they'll destroy the Earth. If he's destroyed, then they either need to introduce a new and equally powerfully enemy, or Megatron needs to step-up his game. I have a bad feeling that the show is going to die down once Unicron is out of the picture.