Do you think Transformers will out live me?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by RoadDoc326, Jan 21, 2010.

1. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope that it'll be strong enough to be part of our legacy. The Ancient Greeks gave us Heracles and the heroes of old, Transformers might be the legacy of the 80s til now.

It might go out of style someday, but eventually, and not long after, someone would pick it up and a whole new generation of kids will experience transforming robots again.

2. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Yep. I mean just look at how long stories of humans that become animals or animals that become humans have been around in every human culture. The transformation for a regular machine into something almost human is just a logical extension of stories that have always managed some appeal.

3. enkidoamark

enkidoamark Well-Known Member

10 years ago I might have said that it would go away, but now I think we've seen that it can change form and survive, keep making money, and survive slumps. There will be times in the next 20 years when we don't have much news to talk about on here, but I think in the end the brand will re-emerge, reinvented.