Do you think they'll create new visual effects?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Shizuka, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    I liked the leap in effects between WfC and DotM. The effects seemed to be too for a game with such short development time which makes me suspect that these may have been sampled from FoC. The ash effects, the revised stun grenades etc. I really liked them. But I'm wondering if you think these will change or if they'll mostly likely be touched up a little.

2. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I wouldn't be surprised if what we saw in DotM was a taste of some of the visual flair FoC will be using. It sure seems like they would share those assets.

But we already know FoC is getting a boost graphically from WfC. They really want to make areas feel distinct as opposed to another metal hallway.

3. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    All I know is, I really don't want to see FoC with DotM's stupid full-body glow status effect indicator.

4. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    That's what's been preventing me from giving the DOTM game a chance, as well as the fact that I've been hearing stealth force mode is overpowered. I don't want to see a big green or red silhouette, I want to see the robot.

5. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    OH, YES.

When I just play around in a Private Match I always avoid the Damage Booster/Intercooler/Oversheild as much as possible, just because the effects are annoying. I preferred WFC's Oversheild effect a lot more.

Anyway, I do hope that the graphics and special effects are better, that's all I have to say. Somehow, this thread got me crazy to see the Sea of Rust.