do you think their should be more characters on TF: PRIME o

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by tfprime32, Jul 23, 2011.

1. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    do you think their should be more characters on TF: PIME and why? make a list of whitch ones should be int the show!!!!!
    1. bruticus
    2. powermaster prime
    3. nemisis prime( sentialprime- DOTM)
    4. jazz
    5. galbatron
    6. unicron
    7. protoforms
    8. the fallen

2. Sockie

Sockie News Staff

News Credits:
    Am I the only one getting sick of these topics? It seems there's a new one every other day...

3. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

Yeah I think the cast is pretty thin, and I'd love to see at least 10 to each side. The real problem for me though is how few people inhabit the world of TFP. There are almost zero secondary humans around. If they aren't there for the story, they don't exist. Watch G1 or Animated... there are people all over the place.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I like how they're doing it, tbh. Having the main cast remain small, but gradually adding to the overall cast. That way they can further develop the main cast, and still introduce new characters to help expand the show's world...and to sell more toys, lol.

5. Goatboy

Goatboy Well-Known Member

Sure I'd love a bigger cast of both Transformers and Humans. But just like the live action films I accept that there are real world budget and time constraints.

6. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    There's enough for now. Over time it'll increase, but not by much, and not too fast, and not at the same time - because having a large cast results in thinner characters. We've yet to see some characters currently present open up their stories, we don't need more guys in there just for fanwank.

I know...

The last thread I can see is on page two. I understand the search isn't working, but OP, really. Check back a few pages before you post.

7. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    They're still not as bad as all the ones made by these endless new users every second HOUR with the words "reboot", "reboot idea", "next movie", "Trans4mers", "TF4", "sequel", "sequel ideas", etc etc etc in the title. A mod should put on a filter that blocks any new threads with those words in the title from being made until next year.

8. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

1. NO
    2. NO
    3. Prime isn't even the same CONTINUITY as the movies!
    4. Meh
    5. You don't need to type so bloody fast, or at least check your typing before hitting the submit button. And no, Prime Megatron is one of the best yet, no need to bring in the insane guy yet.
    6. Have you SEEN the teaser on the front page yet?
    7. I'd rather not
    8. NO

Let the show run its course, we don't need to shove in all these new characters when the show is doing something the movies lack: CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. More characters would only ruin that, unless they go the way of Cliffjumper/Skyquake/Makeshift and die without doing anything major in the same episode they're introduced.

9. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    i like it how they pull a beast wars on us. only thing i dislike is we need more wheeljack and prime been missing for a few episodes and bearly has 2 lines.

10. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Trans4mers = big ass :lolol 

11. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    No, I think there are far too many characters, it should be Bumblebee and Miko only. Fuck these threads.

12. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Why so Geewun, Loser?

Another one of these topics? REALLY?! :banghead: 

13. Soulmaster

Soulmaster Well-Known Member

Wheeljack is like Tigatron, appears and go away for a time just to come back later, I hope he's more like tigatron and stays with the team later
    anyways, for the topic...
    no combiners yet please, neither city bots, pretenders or all that stupidity yet

maybe 4-5 more characters more in each team, or a third faction, but laater, season 2 maybe and that, no need to say characters names

14. Cevel

Cevel Well-Known Member

No. No you are not. And it just makes me wish all the more that we wouldn't get any more new characters in this show, just so it would peeve these people off.

I wish this topic could be confined to one thread so we don't constantly get flooded with them.

15. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

So we're in agreement. Galbatron it is......:) 

16. Sonicpower451

Sonicpower451 Well-Known Member

Galbatron? Am I missing something, or does Galvatron have a more evil twin? Anyway, it would be nice to have new characters. I was actually expecting Wheeljack to stay, but sadly, he decided to go exploring. Right now, it's best to keep the main cast small and then slowly bring in new ones.

17. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Today’s cartoons seem to be a bit more sophisticated than the one’s many of us grew up with, and that I think will save us from having another story governed by G1 guidelines—I suppose we can thank the success of Japanese animation for its part in this:) 

To answer the question of the thread, however, I only want to see more characters in Transformers: Prime if they help with the development of current characters or move the story forward. Pricy CG models need time to pay help pay for themselves.

18. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wouldn't mind some more autobots. But I realize that if that happens a lot of them will be background characters, or part timers only. The reason for this is that I want Transformers Prime to have an actual war. And 5 autobots and a few Decepticons just seems to just be skirmishes. How about hundreds versus hundreds.

19. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like the focus on lesser characters.

20. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We will. Especially now that the toys are coming. Ironically enough, I feel like Optimus is the character on the show we have interacted the LEAST with! I mean we get LOTS of Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bee, but since the 5 parter, when was the last time we even saw Ratchet in vehicle mode. LOL. Prime just shows up randomly too. Sad that with only 5 Autobots we only get attention paid to 3.