Do you think the will make Human Alliance "Transformers Prime" toys?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UltimusPrime, Aug 25, 2011.

1. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    How awesome would it be to get the following figures Human Alliance style under the Transformers Prime name.

Bulkhead w/ Miko
    Arcee w/ Jack
    Bumblebee w/ Rafael
    Optimus w/ Jack's Mom (LOL J/K)
    Ratchet w/ Agent Fowler
    Starscream or Megatron w/ Silas

What do you think?

2. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I'd like to see them, but I think it's highly unlikely that they will be made.

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Very doubtful. We know they're doing the kids as a pack-in with the Prime/Megatron set, so that's likely all we'll get. There's certainly potential for it but I don't think the TF:p  line will have the backing to do HA versions of anything.

4. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

I don't see it. They've already got the Deluxe 2-pack with the kids in the works, and that may be all we see of humans in the toyline.

5. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    I'm fairly curious how expansive a line TF:p  will get ~ the cast is so small, will they go the BW direction and fill it out with extra characters? Seems likely, and it's probably smart they are waiting until basically season 2 too launch the toyline so they can have more characters...

6. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    We'll probably get a line similar to the movie and BW, lots of toys who will never appear in the show, but could appear in other media i.e. Comics :p 

7. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    To me, give me a Masterpiece TFP Arcee!!!! Not a HA. :bowdown: :bowdown: 

Something about her in TFP that makes her so bad ass!!! "SCRAP"

8. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Human alliance is everywhere. Its brilliant one month and its a mess the next. Plus it takes so long in between releases. Human alliance basics included.

Just saying that we have some figures of the kids on the way. And we have some solid toys of the characters in a few months. I think that's pretty good.

I totally know where your coming from. do to the focus of the line being deluxes, voyagers the cyberverse legions, commanders, and battle bases .

Similar to how things are running currently. My guess is that Hasbro is going to have three branched lines next year. Prime, Generations, and a yet unnamed movie label continuation. This franchise is getting into a gear where I doubt it can slow down the product avalanche for a line such as prime to completely take over.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  9. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The problem is that the human/robot pairings feature three robots completely different in size to one another. I mean, they would probably have to sell Bumblebee and Arcee and Jack and Raf as one set to equal Bulkhead and Miko in price. I would love to see it but I don't think it is cost effective for Hasbro at the moment.

10. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    yeah, that is true: at the current Human Alliance scale, they could really only do Bumblebee and maybe Ratchet... and maybe a mini-Arcee.

11. Minnemagnus

Minnemagnus Armada Starscream!

I'd live to see a Bulkhead and Miko set, but I don't think it will happen.

12. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No they won't make Prime HA toys because it would make way too much sense. Meanwhile, we get Mudflap with scarf-wearing adult diaper man.

13. Girl Pants

Girl Pants Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bumblebee makes the most sense at the current (dare I say it) "scale" most of the car HA toys were made at.

If they made Bulkhead, he should be a fair bit larger. Arcee would naturally be smaller.

Hey, maybe a Bulkhead+Miko Pack and a BB+Raf+Arcee+Jack Pack. They could probably sell those at the same price point.

There are also characters like Cliffjumper and the Eradicons that would make good HA toys, even if they don't have specific humans to partner with. (Fowler, Cylus?)

14. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    I'll add that the humans themselves. Miko, Jack, and raf would have their proportions thrown way off by trying to make them articulated human alliance drivers.

On the other hand they could also make figures of Jack's mom, Cyrus, Mech Soldier, and special agent William "Bill" Fowler. So that would be cool.

Human alliance Knockout with Vince. (bully from speed metal)

Concurring with input in this thread. If they were to seriously try human alliance with prime. They need to rethink the size classes and engineering standards of human alliance entirely.
    and since the vehicles in prime are not real world cars; That affects part of the market who bought the movie human alliance vehicles as car geeks.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011