Do you think the Insecticon from Orion Pax part 3 is a foreshadowing of Shockwave?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Mar 5, 2012.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Ever since I've heard news about Fall of Cybertron I've had the feeling that the game may have elements that may play a role later on in the show like Shockwave,the Insecticons,and The Dinobots for instance. So the recant appearence of the Insection which was in fact refered as such in the show by Ratchet only confirmed my idea that Shockwave may not be far behind. If you think about it he may have created the Insections to be sentrys as well as armys since he is the creator of them and possibley responsible of Airachnid's existance. So Arcee and Jack may have alerted him about Vector Sigma and perhaps he may play a role later on in the show to possibley overthrow Megatron and start a conquest for both Earth and Cybertron. It may be possible that he may have tampered with Vector Sigma so that he may control Optimus or make him unstable to his own team. The Dinobots may also come into play too seeing how they have a history with him espically to thier leader Grimlock.

Those are my thoughts and they may not be true but waht are your thoughts?

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    These threads are rising like gas prices...

Anyway, I hope so. Shockwave is what this series needs for me to like it like I use to. Burtonized, as usual.

But he has to kill Airachnid and a number of Vehicons that don't remember him.

3. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    It may be possible that he may kill Airachnid epsically if she was once his general of his army but deserted to look for her own gains. He may kill her for desertion. It'll save Arcee the trouble!:lol 

4. Deltus

Deltus 異種

While I would love to see Shockwave ,I feel They really need to start focusing on other characters before introducing more though I wouldnt mind at all if they introduce shockwave:thumb 

and yeah what Sideways said these threads are really starting to rise more then Indias population.

5. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Seeing as how the TFP team (I think it was Orci) said explicitly we'll be seeing Dinobots and a combiner, I'm pretty sure High Moon and the TFP team worked together relatively closely to get more of a lining up. I feel confident in seeing Shockwave this season, along with more Insecticons, Dinobots, and the Combaticons.

6. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Okay, I'm sigging that. :lol 

7. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Ooh, may I inquire as to what your vision of a Burtonized Shockwave would look like, Sideways77? :D 

8. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Like Rising storm Shockwave. A cold, ruthless, and uncompasionat killer. Showing no mercy to anyone, even his own troops. Megatron replaces Airachnid with Shockwave. He's also smart, bringing his Insecticon experiments to Earth.

Also Burtonized. :D 

9. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    I'm thinking TylerMirage thought you were referring to Tim instead of Corey. Haha.

10. Ultra Magnotron

Ultra Magnotron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Didn't the show's writers once say that combiners are coming? If I'm not mistaken the combiners were all Shockwave's doing. They were experiments of his own design.

If we're lucky the writers of Prime will keep that in mind and bring Shockwave into the show somehow; even if he is only mentioned.

11. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    No, the Cybertron games and Prime are not connected. Believing them to be is just foolish.

12. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I never said that they were connected I was just saying that the show may have element of Fall of Cybertron that's all.

13. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Please stop.

And yes, Shockwave is greatly needed.

14. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

some combiers teams join autobots and decpeicons
    like superion [he is autobot combier giant] and meansor [he is decpeticon combier giant]

15. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    Shockwave did set the Combaticons up to form Bruticus and various Constructicons to form various Devastators; the Autobots found out how to tap into combiner capabilities and formed the Protectobots, who united into Defensor.

I have a guess that roughly 7.692% of the Cybertronian population have latent capabilities to form combiners, Shockwave probably was a leader in exploring that (along with potential capabilities of turning into beasts) and induced the "code" to open.