Do you think....possible spoiler

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tonks00, Apr 12, 2009.

1. tonks00

tonks00 spec ed

Do you think that the reason the writers decided to use the Fallen as the primary villian this time around is because they really wanted to do something more apocalyptic, but didn't want to use Unicron for this movie, or at all due to the scale of putting him on film. Don't get me wrong, I like the direction it is going, but it strikes me as odd that they would use the Fallen that hasn't really been convered in the television interations (to my knowledge) that the main stream, or the "softcore" (one's that grew up with the G1 cartoon) would be hooked in to go see?

IMO I think that they are going to set up for the inclusion of unicron in the number 3, maybe use a lot of the IMAX cameras or something, story wise, I think activatiing the sun harvester will alert unicron to come to earth, but who knows (other the Mr. Bay I guess lol)

2. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Possibly. IF Unicron is in the next movie, he had better still be a planet sized robot.

3. Santoanderson

Santoanderson Well-Known Member

I'm afraid Unicron might get the Galactus treatment, and get turned into a massive space cloud. :) 

4. tonks00

tonks00 spec ed

I think that they could pull off Unicron, because he would only really require a transformastion shot, and a few far away shots to show his whole body, because lets face it, the battle will have to wind up with the autobots fighting him from inside his body unless they also use Primus to have a big space throw down.

5. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    And this, also.

6. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    All of the above: This.