Do you think Optimus Prime will come back in TF5?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OP20XX, Jul 6, 2014.

1. OP20XX

OP20XX Active Member

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime he say “When you are looking at the stars, please put the brightest star night sky as my soul .....and leave earth at the end of aoe....

Do you think Optimus Prime will come back in TF5?

And...Galvatron be naissance ....Rodimus Prime will arise in tf5 or replace Optimus Prime?

2. toaprime

toaprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think that the movie will switch back and forth between OP and Earth scenes, then OP comes back at the end with the knowledge/weapons to defeat the bad guys.

3. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Phfft.

Do you seriously think Optimus WON'T be back for TF5?!?

o_O 

4. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah, Optimus pretty much is Transformers to the general audience.

5. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    Really? are you kidding me? Of course. the scene "think of one of them as my sould" scene should raise the question if Cade will come back

6. ironguymanpie

ironguymanpie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Prime is definetly going to be on screen in tf5, whether or not he returns to earth I don't know. But hasbro isn't about to have a tf film without bee or prime.

7. Jochimus

Jochimus Sandwiches? Blimey, whatever did I give the wife?

I'm pretty sure he'll be back, and pretty early in the picture too, given this franchise's marked reluctance to go into space unless it's absolutely necessary, and even then I can't see them really going beyond our solar system, as in ROTF and DOTM. If we see Optimus on a distant planet, I suspect it'll be a brief-as-possible flashback sequence (as with Cybertron thus far) of him recapping what happened.

8. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

this.

i bet he doesn't appear until well into the movie though & i bet he doesn't come back to earth in TF5 and maybe never again..(which would really make the story in 4 kinda epic)

god i love movie prime..he's so scary

9. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I think he'll show up in the second half of the movie.

10. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Most likely yes. Although I would like to see the Autobots leaderless. Lol maybe Crosshairs will try to take the throne. XD

11. BladeStorm

BladeStorm My blood runs ALL BLACK!

News Credits:
    It doesn't really make sense for him to return to Earth given he is hunting the creators unless they drag him back or they attack Earth and he follows them.

I can't help but wonder if they want to try and make Bumblebee into their "Rodimus Prime" character after setting him up like a son to Optimus in AoE. Personally I don't like the idea, but with these movies who knows?

I'm a huge OP fan, so of course I want him back but not with a lame excuse of "sorry, my bad... I shouldn't have left"...

12. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think we will see him on his own for most of the movie. Maybe track down a few more Autobots and other allies along the way. And we will see what's going on back on Earth. Maybe a few new Autobots will show up to aid Bee and the others until OP can make his way back to Earth. We could very well even see OP find other Autobots and send them to Earth as aid until he can get back.

How cool would it be to see Magnus and a few other land on Earth and Magnus make a remark that OP found him and his small band of Autobots and requested they come to Earth to bluster forces there?

13. BladeStorm

BladeStorm My blood runs ALL BLACK!

News Credits:
    As much as I'd LOVE to see Magnus finally come into the movieverse fold I doubt this Optimus would tell any Autobots to head for Earth given the betrayal of the humans. In fact, I'm still kind of bewildered as to why he told Bumblebee and the others to stay with Cade given nothing was really resolved with the governments or military...

14. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    Attinger was killing the Autobots without authorization. The president even wanted to get a picture with Optimus. I don't think there is much danger left with the 2 head guys of Cemetery Wind dead.

15. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Well-Known Member

I'm 99.99% sure he will be back. At this point, it would feel wrong to not have him in the film.

16. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

this is a good point and actually made me kinda disappointed cause it was kind of a cop-out.

as much as it sucks..what cemetery wind is doing is something i think would happen...good bots or bad bots..humans are caught in the middle and whenever these guys have 1 of their 'giant-robot death matches' the human casualty rate is enormous..so i think most people would still not care for transformers.

even in TF4 the death toll is HUGE...they are just a natural danger to humans as humans are to insects.

17. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:

Now I'm curious to find out what language that's translated from.

18. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Not really a lot of choices but to bring Prime back.

Hasbro has use Prime so many times over the entire Transformers run since the 80's that they haven't really built up a good alternative to Prime as the leader of the Autobots. When Hasbro has tried other Autobot leaders it was always some story about how that leader just wasn't as good a Prime. Beast Wars is about the only place you find a good guy leader how measures up without being Optimus Prime.

In the movies they haven't really groomed a good replacement for Prime so it means you'd have to have a new leader just pop up and go I'm the new leader. It's not like Transformers Prime where the show was grooming a leader for the idea of what if someone did have to step up and take Prime's place.

19. Brokenn77

Brokenn77 Autobot Wrecker

I would say I want to see Magnus on earth taking command in Primes absence, but they already have Prime and Galvatron as a truck so I don't know what they could do with him to do him justice.

20. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    I agree, I'm pretty sure that's where they were going, everything is fine now that Attinger is dead. I really don't think that is what should happen. This needs to be a continuous thread through the next 2 movies. There would be more people out there that think like Attinger and Savoy. There needs to be a lingering tension between the Autobots and any military/law enforcement types they work with.