Do you think Human Alliance Leadfoot will be out before July 21?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I just don't know what to do. My Birthday is on July 21 and usually my parents would ask me to give them a list of presents I want for my B-day. So far, I only want one item, Target Exclusive Human Alliance Leadfoot. Now I've already gave them the list and told them that it's not out yet and I would tell them when it's out at Target so they could go down maybe before or on my Birthday to get it for me. Now I looked through all the sites to see what else is there, but nothing else I want. So tell me, Do you all have a feeling that we will see Human Alliance Leadfoot before July 21? Reason being, because since the movie is out and we did see reviews and pictures in advance.

2. UltraPrime

UltraPrime Lord of Macragge

Maybe, maybe not.

3. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You can ask this question as many times as you like, but until we get concrete release information and/or they just start appearing on shelves, the answers you'll get won't be much different than some variation of "Maybe, maybe not," which is all anyone here can give you. So develop some patience whether you like it or not and wait and see.