Do you see anything wrong with this picture?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by robowarrior, Dec 4, 2010.

1. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    So I ordered the PE-01F&R figures and they came today. Been holding off on ordering these figures as I think they're perfect for my Music Label Soundwave, but look at this????? 2 of same left forearms...this is very upsetting after paying a sum of money for these tiny figures and I get this?? I'm not angry or bouncing off the wall about this but I was wondering if anyone else has run into this situation and if you have gone back to the seller, in my case ToyArena.com, and have asked for a replacement or even some type of refund?

[​IMG]

2. TornadoQuakeX

TornadoQuakeX Decepti-Creep

Damn, man. Sorry to see that. I got mine a few days ago, too, and my Frenzy has a huge circle ring indentation on his chest. His chest is so loose that his gun/handle won't really fit in him any more. It seems a lot of people have had horrible QC with this particular figure.

3. and2ng

and2ng Examples, Stupid!

News Credits:
    Reminds me of my situation when I bought PE-01FR a few months back. My set came with 2 right forearms. Yes, both bots.

[​IMG]

But since I bought them locally at a toy shop, I went back to the shop and got them exchanged.

4. Sizzle

Sizzle Sparkabot

Those toys don't look nearly as good as I thought they did.

5. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    Bad luck man. I'd say contact wherever you bought them from, they'll be able to help (or will, if they're a store worth spending money with). The only snag is the age of the set, if there's none to replace the gammy arm. (Although I've known store owners who've replaced defective figures with their own private copies when no other was available.)

It's a shame, because these are awesome. :( 

6. Falconhood

Falconhood Harbinger of Apokalypse

that happened to me with the orange flamed black car from Armad(or whatever of the Unicron Series) on the legs. Mine had two right legs(upper half).
    Got a receipt? take it back. Otherwise, buy another one, and use that receipt to take it back. Either way.
    ....I know HLJ was glad to help me on a robot that i got with broken arms (a Gundam statue)...i wish i knew they were this helpful back 5-7 years ago when i got a PVC poseable figure of someone (Dragun? or OPtimus PRime) and he had two same upper legs too..what's it with me and upper leg problems?

7. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Just an update, I contacted the seller and he requested pics of the figure that had the 2 left forearms. We'll see what happens next....

8. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    That's got to be good news. If he was just going to brush you off he'd have ignored you, or worse said that sales are final. I really hope that when this is sorted you still enjoy the figures, they're really very excellent - I hope, however that PE has learn't from the numerous QC issues on the sets for their newer releases. I got lucky with my F/R (only issue I had was that the handle in gun mode doesn't plug in...) - I don't fancy my chances on the new ones.

9. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    I've dealt with Toyarena in the past (mostly for Microman figures though) and I have always had good, helpful service.

10. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    Good luck man! I got mine from BBTS. They're so awesome when it comes to defective stuff!

11. sifu74

sifu74 Well-Known Member

These are known for QC issues, someone did a video review a month ago and had two right legs or something like that.

12. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Yeah I watched Optibotimus's review and his blue "Frenzy" had 2 right legs or something like that.

Well I received a response from ToyArena late last night and turns out to be that they are out of stock for this item. Here's there response, I'll let everyone know what happens..... "fingers crossed"...

Hi XXXXX,

Thanks for bring this to our attention. We are currently out of stock. We will contact our vendor and see if I can get a restock and offer an exchange. If not we can always issue a refund. Please allow us to contact our vendor on the next business days, Monday. Please email us back on Tuesday.

Thanks,
    ToyArena Team