Do you have your own continuity?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by megatronski, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    :lolol  This.

While I don't have my own continuity, I might end up using War For Cybertron as a prequel to G1.

2. MWG

MWG Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a mental micro-continuity for Classics. Basically, it follows how I assume the US G1 Cartoon would have gone if it had continued to the end of the toyline. Classics, then, falls between Action Masters and G2, explaining a lot of the new bodies (and Megatron's colors).

I assume that some time after the Rebirth story, Galvatron, Cyclonus, and Scourge disappeared, and the Autobots managed to capture and imprison several older Decepticons for years. Then some sort of god-wave type deal revived a bunch of dead characters (mainly Autobots) and the Decepticons found Megatron, Skywarp, and Thundercracker but couldn't fully reactivate them until the Action Masters timeframe. Of course, now Galvatron and Cyclonus have reappeared and seem to be fully independent of Megatron & Skywarp (the reasons of which are not certain, but may have to do with that God-wave thing).

+-MWG-+

3. cgibsonREX

cgibsonREX Knight of Cybertron

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    I have one, mine mostly wraps fantasy around reality giving reason to my collecting. I'm a Reverse-Pretender trying to keep the balance and record history in the G1 realities. I just recently thrown Animated in there from where my character originates seeing that Reverse-Pretender Technology was first used officially in the Animated universe. It mostly revolves around the IDW G1 stories and will soon flow into War for Cybertron.

So yeah thats me in my sig as Reverse-Pretender Optimus Prime beating the crap out of some CONS! :lol 

4. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

Yes. First, my photocomic (minus the sillier bits) is essentially my version of the animated movie. I also have a rather elaborate war origin that's a loose amalgam of The War Within and Megatron Origin and a completely original plot for the war on Earth that has elements of the cartoon and comics blended in. I've even got a few ideas of a fully mechanical Optimus Prime's (as well as other G1 Autobots and Decepticons, all fully mechanical) return to a techno-organic Cybertron post Beast Machines. Whether I will ever make a fanfic out of this or something... I haven't decided.

5. RenegadeHoist

RenegadeHoist Renegade Commander

Yep, I frequently create my own Transformer characters all the time, so I always have little bits of my own continuity for them.

However, there is one group I'm creating - The Nexus 10, that have quite a background story. It's a little universe created especially for their characters as they are Autobots who all have their hand in treachery and taking out a "Prime". The universe is very loosely using key elements of a section of the Roman Empire and mixing it in the Transformers Universe. And it mixed surprisingly well, so much so that the universe is so intricate and fascinating to me (Whenever I read it back), that I feel I could dip in and expand each different segment of this long history which include political warfare, unrest and uprising in the Autobot ranks and so on.

The collective name for it is: The Autobot Imperium.

[​IMG]

6. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My photocomic is set after the American run of G1 including the Rebirth. I haven't yet decided on my stance regards the Beast shows, but it doesn't include any of the Japanese shows such as Headmasters or Masterforce.

7. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
  8. OptimusGinrai

OptimusGinrai Is Not The Breakman

Im my Continuity, Cybertron in HM never blew up.....cuz that was just one of the DUMBEST THINGS EVER......oh, and Megatron's GIANT PURPLE GRIFFIN was the best thing he ever made.

9. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    Yep.

10. Maloknazh

Maloknazh @MalwareSculpts

Ebay:
    I have something, not too concrete, but now I really wanna work on it! Lets just say it involves alot of Movie and Classics toys.

11. Metal Maverick

Metal Maverick Well-Known Member

I've had an idea for a Transformers flash animated movie for some time now. Not like my Mediocrity cartoons. I'm hoping to start fleshing it out more this year. It'll involve all new characters, no Optimus, Ironhide and what have ya.

As much as I love a lot of the cast in Transformers, so much is just reused from one series to the next. And since Hasbro is hesitent to ever truely try something new, why not give it a shot myself.

12. Predakign2000

Predakign2000 Transformers Fan Since 1984

Posted by mistake

13. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Not exactly, but I am designing my own character. He is based off of the 1989 Honda CRX SI tuned by Mugen.

14. Predakign2000

Predakign2000 Transformers Fan Since 1984

All my figures are included in my own little continuity. All characters are different. I've seen several post to this thread like that. Each character has his own personality and name, or at least most do. I haven't gotten around to all of them yet. I mostly collect Cons with a few Bots scattered among them. If I get a new figure that suits a character better than the previous model I have, I change the name and personality of the older figure. I used to use Armada Megatron as my Megs but now I use Energon Megatron. I also consider Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge, and so forth to be original characters seperate from Megatron, Skywarp, and Thundercracker. I'm developing a rank structure with commissioned officers, warrant officers, and enlisted members. I call my Cons The United Decepticon Military. I include the Decepticon Army, Navy, and Air Force. Here is a short list of my highest ranking Cons.

Name - Original Figure - Rank - Function

Megatron - Energon Megatron - General of the Decepticon Military (Five Star General) -
    Supreme Decepticon Commander

Shockwave - Animated Shockwave G1 Redeco - General (Four Star General) -
    Executive Officer of the Decepticon Military (Second in Command of the United
    Decepticon Military) / Strategic Operations Commander

Nemesis Prime - RID Scourge - Lieutenant General (Three Star General) -
    Commander of the Decepticon Army

Starscream - Armada Starscream (I intend to replace him with Masterpiece Starscream) -
    Lieutenant General - Commander of the Decepticon Aerospace Force

Tidal Wave - Armada Tidal Wave - Vice Admiral (Naval Equivalent of Lieutenant General)
    Commander of the Decepticon Navy

Soundwave - Original G1 Soundwave - Lieutenant General - Director of Decepticon
    Communications and Intelligence

15. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have preferences for continuity...like...for example

G1 Season 1 - G1 Season 2 - Scramble City - Transformers: The Movie - G1 Season 3 - The Headmasters (minus the destruction of Cybertron, like minus the completely wrong origins for certain TFs in G1) - Masterforce - Victory - Zone - Beast Wars - Beast Wars 2 - Beast Wars Neo - Beast Machines

RiD and Armada/Energon/Cybertron are as is.
    Tf Animated includes comic releases in my brain,
    as for the movie, it works as so.

Movie 1 - Movie 2 - N.E.S.T.
    fill in the blanks with the novels, comics, so long as the content does not contradict what is shown on screen.

That's as close as it comes to my own continuity

16. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Former Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's been years since I've had the time to develop anything in it, but yes. I have three factions in my 'verse. The Autobot Alliance (consisting of the Autobots, Maximals, and other allied "good guy" units), the Decepticon Empire (led by Megatron), and the Neocon (Neo-Decepticon) Hegemony, led by Gigatron. Gigatron, is, in turn, Galvatron, after being separated from Megatron and gaining the Matrix of Darkness. There were soem rogue elemets, like the Nebulans, the Quintessons, and the Unicronians. Almost any character and series could be incorporated into the framework, albeit with some changes.

Autobots were pretty much what you expect - all the good guys, regardless of form. Decepticons were all more conventional vehicles and mecha-beasts. The Neocons gave a home to the bad-guy assortment of those not "welcome" in Megatron's Decepticon ranks, including more futuristic and outlandish vehicle modes, hybrid vehicle modes like Beast Machines often had, with bestial aspects, and the outright beasts and freaks.

I had outlines, at one time, detailing the existence of ten Matrices (among them Strength (Megatron's), Darkness (Gigatron), Wisdom (Optimus Prime), Leadership, and Light), but only had about six or seven of the Matrices detailed and named. The Convoys were sub-unit commanders who were modeled on Prime and given the benefit of his experience and knowledge transferred to them when they received Sparks.

I also had a related setup that I never got started on, detailing essentially a series of battles through various parts of history, with Prime and his elite team, and Megatron (or his unit leader) and his team taking on forms appropriate to the time. Big Convoy would have represented Optimus Prime's chosen form during the Ice Age portion, Lio Convoy would have been Optimus Prime during the medieval portion, etc.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  17. RenegadeHoist

RenegadeHoist Renegade Commander

That's cool Sidecutter, me and a good long-time online friend of mine, (And member of my forum) also have our own faction: The Renegades, since 2002.

Mainly ex-Autobots and a few but not many bad guys they're our third fictional faction who take on both Autobots and Decepticons to restore justice to Cybertron by their own brutal means, reguarded as outlaws and criminals. The Main idea being that an Optimus Prime returned from Earth, he wasn't himself but unknown to all was a cunning duplicate built by Megatron. When he started acting out of character and giving orders so thought it was strange but - it was Optimus' orders. A very very lesser few began having doubts and suspicions, suspecting a leak in Autobot intel. When confronted, the main instigater of these claims was sent out on what was intended to be a no-return mission (For Optimus) only saved when an ex-vehicon turned up who had been betrayed by Megatron and saved their Autobot asses.

When they stopped talking orders from Optimus either believing him to be corrupted, not Optimus Prime in fact, they went about taking action against the Decepticons into their own hands. As ewell as mutiny and a whole bunch of other charges they never committed they were ordered to be rounded up by then leader Rodimus Prime, with a price on their head. Constantly on the run, they fought the Decepticons with their own brand of rough justice whilst fighting to clear their name. Working as a new faction: The Renegades.

All of this came from a real-life situation on a message board turned RP board, and what started out as just an idea became a full-time fan project an unofficial faction with a very deep and rich history mixing canon and fan-made history, a serious venture for us. :) 

18. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    DDP.
    Darned Double Post.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  19. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^Spoken like a truly neutral lawyer, politician and diplomat.
    Eloquent and totally unoffensive.

my continuity:
    War for Cybertron-> G1-> G2 (comics only)-> Beast Era deleted/or totally disconnected from G1-> RiD as separate entity-> A/E/C erased (damn kids!)-> Classics/Universe-> Alternators/Binaltech

20. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

Yeah, its called Transformers: War for Earth.
    It is a own continuty but the designs of the transformers are movie based but they look different than in bays movies. Only some look like the ones in bays movies. Optimus prime for example, Ratchet and Starscream.
    Yan if somebody wonder why megatron is a b2 spirit, i dont wanted him as gun, tank or cybertronian vehicle. Also as tank he would be too small, even starscream would be bigger because in my continuty Starscream is going to be a giant, he is 40 - 50 feet tall. Megatron is even bigger, about 60 feet tall.

Trypticon is one of the biggest transformers ever, he is nearly 500 feet tall, Omega Supreme is 300 feet.

Here is a small list of characters, there are more of course.

1. Optimus Prime: Peterbilt 389
    2. Bumblebee: Scion IQ
    3. Wheeljack: Fenomenon New Stratos
    4. Jazz: Porsche 911 GTR
    5. Hound: WWII Willys Jeep
    6. Ironhide: Hummer H2
    7. Prowl: Nissan GTR police
    8. Trailbreaker: Toyota Hilux
    9. Omega Supreme: Cybertronian canon and Rocket
    10. Mirage: Caparo T1
    11. Skids: Scion XD
    12. Sunstreaker: Lamborghini Murcielago