Do you have your own continuity?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by megatronski, Dec 22, 2009.

1. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    Do You ? With your own character Designs, Story, and characters?

mine is transformers unity, and bassically goes deeper into cybertrons destruction.

2. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I do. All I will say about it is that it's universal stream prefix is "Sulmax"

3. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

In my fanfic world, I try to combine a bunch of series into one, which means that G1, Beast Machines, and the UT are all part of the same universe.

4. Excelsior Prime

Excelsior Prime Autobot Leader

I've been working on a sequel to G1 and a sequel to Beast Machines. The first deals with the events that lead up to the establishment of the Pax Cybertronia (essentially what happens after The Rebirth) and the second involves Optimus Prime returning to Cybertron after centuries away.

5. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Nope. Haven't made any fanfics or anything.

Yet. : )

6. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    It's in developement.

7. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I sometimes doodle TFs when I should be doing something important.

8. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    nothing concrete but i do have sort of a further backstory to G1

9. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yep, it's all "G1" to me. The only unique world is Animated. Maybe Animated is G1 Bumblebee's coloring book. :lol 

10. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yes, but only with my Alternators/Binal Tech.

11. Coolhand

Coolhand Spiff's Stunt Double

Yep. It takes elements of the Binaltech story as a background and is set after the G1 war is over.

12. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    With my I kept everything in the post Beast Machine times. Even the later beast transformers of the later lines are label as Maximal or Predacons. I view Animated Waspinator as a new body. I have other transformers that I made, but they represent different planets.

I have my own story universe, but it's too long to put down in a few lines. It covers many planets with transformer life forms and covers many centuries. Done several stories, but only one groups of stories is mainly about Cybertron's liberation from Megatron and the Vehicons. In other stories after it, I did make a few mentions about Optimus Primal tributes on other planets though.

13. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Pretty much anyone who posts a comic in the Funnies forum has one, i'll bet.
    :D 

Obviously, i do. I have stuff interacting with every race possible. Tf's meet Gundam meet Mugenbine meet Busou Shinki.

And the 'your own character Desgins' part? I'm a kitbasher. What do you think? :lol 

14. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

My TF continuity was something I posted over the new animated series idea thread, and it prompted me to do sketches that I've posted in my dA Scraps the past couple weeks. As a series, it would probably consist of three separate ones - one in the past on Cybertron still at peace (there's shades of Animated in this one in that the Great War has been over for a long time and there is not yet the Optimus Prime we know), the next one ten years later on Earth in the 1970s (in which Rodimus, Arcee, Kup, Springer, and the other TFTM characters are already on Earth, and Optimus and Rodimus are both Primes by this point), and the next one in the 1980s (location undetermined, but probably another planet entirely with an apocalyptic feel to it, either Junk, Charr, or a war-torn Nebulos).

15. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Yeah. I like to pretend Beast Machines never existed.

16. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Written down? No.

But when it comes to the toys, generally speaking most mainline figures, regardless of what line they come from, get mixed into my own personal "continuity". No two characters have the same name or personality, despite being different versions of the same character in toy form (i.e. out of 4 Bumblebee toys, only one of them gets called Bumblebee), there is an on going war across all of space, and a general overall story that's just a mix of every other canon story that's come before. Only thing I really omit is the Beast Wars stuff, as I was never a big fan of realistic animal alt modes and such in Transformers. While I do have plenty of Beast War figures and such, the only beastformers I use in my continuity are Dinobots and energon Terrocons.

17. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Written down? No.But when it comes to the toys, generally speaking most mainline figures, regardless of what line they come from, get mixed into my own personal "continuity". No two characters have the same name or personality, despite being different versions of the same character in toy form (i.e. out of 4 Bumblebee toys, only one of them gets called Bumblebee), there is an on going war across all of space, and a general overall story that's just a mix of every other canon story that's come before. Only thing I really omit is the Beast Wars stuff, as I was never a big fan of realistic animal alt modes and such in Transformers. While I do have plenty of Beast War figures and such, the only beastformers I use in my continuity are Dinobots and energon Terrocons.

18. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yep.

Energon and Kiss Players never happened.

19. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I didn't think I would say this in this thread, but QFT. This is basically what I do.

20. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

This.

My fanfic, "The TC and Wildfrost Story," is pretty much going to be a mix-match of elements from G1, the Movies, and quite possibly Animated... in a real-life setting (even though I did made it clear that Transformers is considered fiction, despite the fact I have real-life Transformers existing and having a presence on Earth).

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009