Do you have this problem with Sidearm Sideswipe?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by bellpeppers, Jun 12, 2011.

1. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Thanks to clearance sales, I recently picked up S.S.. Today, for the first time I tried to tf him back into a car.

I hit 1 problem: when his head goes back inside and you swivel the body / car... it gets stuck! The spring under the neck pushes the head out, and it snaggs on something on the inside preventing me from completely spinning it.

And I am scared to really force it.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Any solutions?

2. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Yep, I kind of wiggle it so it turns smoothly, trying to avoid force Eventually it rotates without snapping sounds. Strangely one direction works better than the other for me. It used to scare me too, but I've transformed him a lot of times and the head looks OK so far. Actually I'm more worried sometimes with the panels that fold in his forearms as they look very fragile.

If it's too serious in yours, there was a fix tutorial available in either the radicons forum or his feedback thread if I recall correctly.

3. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    I'll look for it. Thanks.

4. jametron

jametron Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE! Taste Kittens…

News Credits:
    It's a common issue bellpeppers... maybe 100% common in fact. Most people, like myself, were having this same problem when he first came out. The head rubs, is all.