Do you have comic relief in your own Transformers continuity?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by UltraAlanMagnus, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

A brief example of Metaverse humour, after the Autobots have foiled a 'Con plan.

Starscream: "I had everything planned to perfection, timed just right to execute this masterpiece! How did this happen? How could the worthless Autobots foil such a beautifully constructed and executed plan?!"

Soundwave: "An idea, Commander. Perhaps the plan would not fail if the plan was not made by an incompetent."

Starscream: *RAGE*

2. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

thats cinda funny

3. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Why thank you XD

It's kinda like with TFP Star and Sound, in that the latter is always demeaning the former and the former's rage in response to that :lol 

4. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    In My Universe, Megatron is voiced by John DiMaggio, and as a Refrence to Aquaman, He basically has a hatred to Aquamen. Stating that they are useless.

5. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker Hadar Sen Olmen

Something else I thought of. Starscream would constantly insult Cast-Iron over his scatterbrained mentality and previous incidents involving the swapping of parts around, which Cast-Iron would take to doing more often and on purpose, just to irritate his so-called superior. Sometimes, he would shut-off a protesting Starscream's voice-box and force him to listen to Blot's terrible poetry.

If I could write a scenario where that occurs, it would be glorious.

EDIT: Though maybe I should replace Starscream with someone else, as I want my Starscream to be competent and a constant threat, rather than helping to fuel comic relief for his whole existence.

6. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Well....no. 'Cause,so far, there is NO Dinodigger97 continuity! :lol 

7. Scrapmaker

You're lucky then.
    Obviously, you're capable of controlling your imagination.

8. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Of course you do, my dear Dinodigger! Your continuity is the adventures of Bat-Wing and Robin-Quake!

:lolol 

9. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Ow yeah. Fanimus and I were talking 'boot that just the other day. Knock-Out is The Riddler! And Hardshell is Vincent Price! I do HAVE a thindfadfa!?

10. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    Ok.

What about Toxitron in my Universe?

11. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Optimus needs to be the Joker. No-one would ever expect the stoic Autobot leader to be such a psychopathic homicidal funny-man :lol 

12. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    In my universe Transformers Matrix it's Quickstrike. He's basically his BW self except has more comedic moments like being used to see if traps were around only to fall for them or not using his head when it comes to orders and making his fellow teammates want to offline him. :lol 

13. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Quickstrike is the one of the funniest characters I've ever seen on Transformers.

"Oh, we ain't gonna ask, are we? I say we smash down them doors, bust everybody up and TAKE IT!"
    Megs: "Mmmm, okay!"

14. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Indeed. :lol  He really needs to be shown more often.

15. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    :lolol 

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Hot Shot is essentially the laid back hot blooded hero who nevers thinks before he speaks. He usually makes bad one liners to lighten up the mood. He is the heart of his team kind of like the Flash.

Wheeljack is a nutjob who risks his and others lives and limbs for the progression of scientific breakthrough. A lot of him devices have a self destruct button.

Prowl easily stresses out over whenver no one else following proper protocol. He has OCD and pays to much attention to detail. plus he sometimes refuses to answer people's question if it involves disagreeing with protocol.

Nightracer is a punk with a foul mouth. She uses words like scrap, slag and crankshafts to insult and degrate everyone else.

Bonecrusher is a meathead who is hocked up on so much Synth-En like steroids and always rushes in to battle without any though.

Starscream is a parody of anime bishonen villian who is delusional tries to act all cold blooded and is convinced he has fangirls. Starscream also over-exaggerates all of his actions even the smallest as something only he could pull off.

Shockwave is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off whenever anyone says something illogical. He's not as emotionless as he wants you to think.

Blaster is so much of a hardass that always goes back referring to his late partner Scrounge and blames everyone for it.

Tracks who is Blaster's current partner is an obnoxious bore who rambles on stories and epiphanies that go absolutely nowhere. However he is a competent secret agent and Blaster is the only bot who can bear to stand him at all.

Hot Shot always lands on Red Alert's operating table countless times. It's gotten to the point where Red Alert doesn't ever bother to ask how hot Shot hurt himself.

Thunderblast will hit on any bot, anyone....she just wants to be with a real man.

Warpath is borderline deaf and can barely hear commands, so he misinterprets orders.

Soundwave can take dialogue and mash-up them up to make everyone else say the wrong things.

17. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    some

18. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Even Moar!(you heard right folks!):

Thunderblast loves the big baddies, which is a big reason why she joined the Decepticons in the first place. She's always looking out for herself first and for most, but she'll try to save some of the strong Cons from attack along the way to gain favor. As a result, she's a huge flirt

Crumplezone would fall over after firing his huge shoulder cannons.

Ransack would complain everytime someone calls him short

Dirt Boss would laugh manically right as his forces were about to go into battle, usually foiling any element of surprise

Mudflap would be made fun of by Cyclonus for his French accent

19. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    In my Ultimate Universe Lockdown being the one that break-the-4th-wall.

20. Scrapmaker

Now that I think of it, Ramjet would appear as a fourth-wall-breaking, rambling lunatic, and his brother, Thrust, would constantly go on and on about "I don't know him, never met him before," and failing to convince anyone.

I think I might need a thread to list everything that I keep coming up with...