Do you have comic relief in your own Transformers continuity?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by UltraAlanMagnus, Aug 9, 2012.

1. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus Page D'Ecriture Spy Cousin Jeice

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Since Everyone has their own Transformers Continuity many of you guys have some comic relief & humor as well. Me & Autovolt127 have our own humor in our universes, but anyone can talk about it. I'll start with mine.

First comes a character from Animated, and it is Toxitron. Like his Animated namesake, he too is based off of Bizarro from Superman in my universe. He is still a failed clone of Optimus Prime, but this time he is created by Shockwave. To live the legacy of his Animated self, Toxitron retains his Toxic sludge, Grapping hook, & Plunger who he thought was an Energy Sword. He is also a valued memeber of the Combaticons, due to his vast array of weponry, including his Plunger. But for comic relief, he gives out nicknames to his fellow Decepticons, such as "Bender" to Megatron, "Star Guy" to Starscream, "Birdy" to Laserbeak, "French Cyclops" to Shockwave, "Sharky" to Sky-Byte, plus more nicknames to the Decepticons & including the Autobots as well. Such as "Pinky" to Arcee, "Big Yellow Cheese" to Bumblebee, "Nurse" to Ratchet, "Knock-Off Prime" to Optimus Prime, "Lug" to Bulkhead and "Brainiac" to Perceptor. I do have more names but I dont want to talk about it. He is reprised by David Kaye and he wears a sign that says, "Toxitron #1 Forever!".

Next comes Starscream. In My universe, he is voiced by the Cryptkeeper himself, John Kassir (To Continue Steven Blum's Legacy since they both voiced Deadpool) and as a nod to Deadpool, he breaks the fourth wall. He's thinks that when he becomes leader, he'll have respect. But his Spilt-Spark twin Slipstream disapproves about that. I would very much would like to see Starscream in Prime to break the fourth wall, just as long as it well writtten.

Finally, comes a character loosely based-off of The Red Guy from Cow & Chicken & he too is voiced by Charile Adler. He is called Iguanus, a Decepticon who was once a feared soldier in the Cybertronion War, but an accident left him forever changed. Flatline tried to repair him, but the process was a minor sucess leving him deformed. However he serves as comic relief trying to harm Bumblebee & even says "Hello, It's Me" whenever the Autobots finds him, and also gets Toxitron into trouble just for his amusement.

Out of all the three, Toxitron is My Personal Favorite. He is kinda the Breakout Character in my Universe. Which Autovolt127 likes about it.

So there you have it. I'm sure more Comic Relief & Humor in your Universes are on the way. :) 

2. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    No

3. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Quite a few, actually.

In my own series, Bumblebee and Grimlock are best friends. This is a massive contrast, since Bumblebee is an optimistic rookie who has not seen the true brutality of war, while Grimlock is a brutal warrior twisted by Decepticon experiments into a tyrannosaurid form. Nevertheless, their bond is close.

The humour comes from the fact that, despite his size, brutality and power, Grimlock almost always ends up yielding to his little friend's cheerfulness, a fact that certainly hits his pride where it lives :lol 

We also have Barricade's undying hatred for everyone, yet trying to hide that he has the hots for Slipstream, Wheeljack's inventing antics and Soundwave constantly demeaning the egotistical Starscream with his snide comments :lol 

4. UltraAlanMagnus

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I'm Sure you have Bulkhead in your universe right?

5. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I haven't implemented him, no. Grimlock and Evac are the heavy hitters of the main Autobot crew.

6. UltraAlanMagnus

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Oh. My Bulkhead is also Comic Relief. But he's more a little solo without Bumblebee. Plus he's voiced by Brad Garrett & he is kinda likened to the Big Dog from 2 Stupid Dogs. Just cool & big.

7. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    Not right now, but my universe is also very down-to-earth and not focused on the war, so there's a problem with contrast. Often, funny only works because something terrible is also happening. It's why MASH is so great.

I mean, there's funny guys, but nothing rippingly memorable.

8. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Cool :D 

We also get antics from the Combaticons; Swindle is always wanting to make a lovely price out of Earth for interstella deals and tries to recruit Brawl as his sidekick, while the demented Vortex is determined to make the stoic Blast-Off laugh at one of his jokes. Poor Onslaught has to put up with a lot :lol 

9. Scrapmaker

Scrapmaker Miniautoquintessoboticon

My...uh, "continuity" has only existed for all of a single day, and only because I can't stop thinking of ways to build on the base concept.

Since I had the idea of including Ricochet as a member of the main Autobots, I suppose he, alongside another character, could play the role of comic relief.

10. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Rattrap Teabag

News Credits:
    Waspinator is God tier comedy relief.

11. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 Some sort of artist

well ive got two in prodution unverses (stop moiton style) one called erath wars and one called out casts. i'll start with erath wars. sand storm (who i'm useing as hound) is always giveing others nicknames like rattrap in beast wars he calls bee yellow butt, optimus big red, Lead foot old guy, Megatron scare face, baricade copper, lugnut bolt brans, and screamer ugly sky dude

then in out casts we have Jazz the autobot Who's basicly waspantor you start to fell bad for the guy last ep he gets the last line going "now this is how i like it." siping enregon from a cup made from his rival soundwave :lol 

12. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Evac would be Crosswise's partner in Bounty Hunting. He would have 2 metalic cigars in his mouth at all times, and would talk in a similar way to J. Jonah Jameson

Hound would play tricks on the other Autobots

Red Alert would ignore others' questions if he saw no reason to answer them

Starscream would facepalm everytime another Decepticon (mainly Long Haul) does something stupid

Silverstreak would always comment on how great his finish is

Scattorshot would be obsessed with guns and would always use up his ammunition to early

Ultra Magnus would be a douche

Jetfire will break the fourth wall all day, every day

Prowl would look down on other bots without him even knowing that he's looking down on them, and this would always piss off Silverstreak

Snarl would speak of honor a lot, and Trailbreaker would interrupt him during his speeches about honor

13. UltraAlanMagnus

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I'm Sure you like my version of Iguanus right?

14. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

This does sound pretty great :lolol 

15. Scrapmaker

A new character, named Cast-Iron, would serve as the medical officer of Megatron's crew. He would joke about an event that resulted in the loss of his position as medic during the war, which would be rather unsettling to the rest of the crew. In some cases, he would often accidentally place the wrong limb when a replacing a lost one, aggravating the patient in question (most likely to often be Starscream). Basically, a scatterbrained doctor.

16. Stardust262

News Credits:
    Yup.

Some more:

Cyclonus (being batshit insane) would make corny jokes followed by a malicious chuckle right before he tortures/kills someone. He'd basically be a TF version of the Joker

Rampage would randomly break into song with Sky-Byte

Barricade (who would be entirely based on his Energon toy), would be a 1-shot character who would contemplate why Prowl likes being a cop so much

Bumblebee would be a dead guy who no one cares about, who got his head cut off by Megatron for being annoying. His face was forever frozen in a derp face, and Megatron fed his body to Tarantulas

17. Stardust262

News Credits:
    Thanks man!

18. Scrapmaker

Great, I can't stop coming up with ideas...

Blot - Basically the brute of Megatron's crew, he makes sure to be as vile and disgusting as he possibly can be, while strangely taking a liking to poetry and even writing it (completely oblivious to the fact that it is all horrible). He always tries to recite it to Cast-Iron, much to his annoyance.

That's right, Blot. The Terrorcon.

19. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    barricade and soundwave tend to exchange witty banter between each other. starscream is a mastermind who everyone thinks is batshit insane, but in reality he just does that to seem two dimensional and keep everyone on their toes. he cackles a lot and uses cheesy one-liners.

20. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 Some sort of artist

oh one thing i forgot in both of mine screamer loves to sing :lol