Do you have a pet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightflight, Sep 7, 2010.

1. megatronatlas

megatronatlas Well-Known Member

i have a pet as well shes female and shes my WIFE....

but we have 5 cats, and a guniea pig.

2. kaos

kaos the original thirteen

four dogs

mini schnauzer(who's not a mini at all like in-between a mini and a standard)
    mini dachshund
    york-chi-poo(Yorkie/ chiuaua/poodle
    and my bud a beagle(15 in)

these are my kids and everytime i have to go fight for freedom(like pretty soon) i miss them dearly..:( 

3. THEdeathsHEAD

THEdeathsHEAD All are dead, yes?

Dis mah kitteh, Sasha. She's a tabby and she's 2 years old.

100_2125.JPG

4. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    I have 1 cat- jazz
    2 dogs Russel boy and Jessi girl
    2 Goats Abbi and Bridget

and my sister has a dogg Bailey Dot who is over here all the time.

5. transformers863

transformers863 Assassin

I have two bunnies named Sandy and Snickers and a dog named Carmen. I used to have a bunny named Shrek but he died. I got Sandy when I was really young and I couldn't think of a name so my mom said to name her after my favorite cartoon character. It was Sandy from Spongebob at the time and she's light brown so the name fit. Then I got Snickers just recently and she was already named. She's white with grey ears and grey spots on her back. Carmen I've had for a really long time too and she's a yellow lab mix. We also have cats and now we have kittens and three are "mine" and their names are Cali, Candy, and Twix. Cali had three kittens but one died, and Twix is Candy's kitten.

Snickers and Sandy live at my house because we can't have dogs or cats and Carmen and the cats live at my grandma's just down the road.

6. ServO

ServO Seeker (I look for stuff) Super Mod

News Credits:
    I have a 20 lb. Maine Coon named Sparky.
    He is 15 years old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Wolfguard

Wolfguard Your own personal Jesus.

^ That 1st pic is awesome!

I have this Pomeranian-Chihuahua-Terrier-Thing named Maximo that someone threw over my fence about 7 years ago. He's probably about 8 - 9 years old now, but he acts like he's 8 - 9 months. He's a weirdo, he's high-strung and occasionally goes ape-shit, but he's a great protector of the house, super ballzie vs people and dogs that come too close to my (gated) property, and loves to be around the people he knows.

I also had a Pembroke Welsh Corgi for 15yrs, but she went to her eternal reward in heaven on May 7th at 3:20pm. There was something going on internally, most likely a tumor effecting her walking and cognative abilities. She used to have Cushing's Disease, and we were told years ago this was a likely scenario we'd eventually face. The vet I work for was kind enough to come to my house to put her down. In her last moments, she was surrounded by the people who love her most, doing her favorite thing - eating something tasty; steak and hamburger I cooked especially for her. She was the greatest and sweetest dog I've ever known, and I miss her very much...

8. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Eva, Gizmo, and Rocky.

[​IMG]

9. rob_charb

rob_charb Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've got a Shiba Inu named AhngAhng (it's one of the characters in the Chinese alphabet) and a Chinchilla cat named Angel.

AhngAhng's about 6 years old now I guess and still acts like he's 6 months. One of the "joys" of a Shiba Inu is they're very smart, very stubborn and very independant. The second-best description of them I've heard is they're basically a cat in a dog's body. The best description would be they're like a two year-old crackbaby in a dog's body.

Angel is a typical cat. When she wants something, she wants it right then. If she doesn't want to be touched, be prepared to get a smack. She loves to beat up AhngAhng, who being the good big brother he is, takes it like a champ. Just this morning she decided that his water looked tastier than hers, so she pushed him out of the way to drink it.