Do you Hate when your coutnry dont have the toy or Toyline u Want?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by eagc7, May 22, 2011.

1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Yes i do! there some RTS and Generations toys i want but hasbro wotn release them here (but my dad got rts Mindset and prime in USA), Some HFTD Figs like elita-1 havent been released and i want those!, they never released the nest lien from ROTF and i want Ratchet

right now im searching for DOTM Toys and they havent been released! (i onyl have the walmart set with prime and comettor which my dad got at usa, (i think its possible that they are gonig to be idneed be released by july (the dotm toys)))

2. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
  3. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

I can honestly say i understand your frustration to some degree since i found no RTS wave 2 or voyagers at retail. Was able to get them online. I can say i am sorry you are not finding the toys at all. I would recommend trying to buy online from a store that ships internationally or go to your local walmart and ask a manager or the toy department supervisor if they are going to get the DOTM toys and if they know when.

4. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    well i would buy online but the problem is, i dont know hwo to add moeny to my paypal account (i have no bank accocunt, no credit card, no debit card)

5. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I feel your pain. As a poor Kamen Rider fan, I only get love at random intervals.

Also, Paypal is somewhat worthless without a bank account. From what I know of your situation, your best plan of action would be to pay through your parents.

6. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    but it will EXPENSIVE

7. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    All of which are what are needed to buy through Paypal...

You're probably going to have to wait for your local retail stores to stock up, whenever that is. I know you've been waiting for these to hit the shelves, I can't imagine that Hasbro will leave your country out of a release this big.

8. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Maybe hasbro wants to wait till the film si clsoer to its release or wait til lteh film have been released

(Im still waiting for Thor toys to hit shelves but nothing yet and the film haev been released for few weeks and yet they put comemricasl for the thor toys)

9. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    So what you're really saying is, "I can't afford to buy the toys I want online."

When I was your age there were plenty of toys in other countries I would have wanted, but didn't even know about, let alone had a way to buy.

So suck it up and get a job, you have it a lot easier than I did.

10. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    You can always buy Ebay gift cards or prepaid visa's to shop online.

OR

use the Walmart site to store feature to get DOTM.

OR

Write your Hasbro rep.

11. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i have no moeny problem. but if i buy a deluxe on a site it would cost liek 150 in guatemala currency, and a leader would cost around 500-800

did. TWICE and no reply :( 

12. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I have no idea what those numbers mean, but I know whining when I see it. You don't have a money problem but you can't buy the toys online because they are 150-800 pennies or whatever. Got it.

At least you can still use the internet to complain about the fact you can't buy toys on the internet with all the money you already have.

eyeroll

13. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    OK based on your past post, you're still in you're teens.

I'm not trying to sound cruel but you complain a lot about toys not being available in Guatemala. There are many other members that have it just as bad as you. We have people in Brazil, The Netherlands, and even in Iceland. They don't complain when a new toy is announced. They improvise. Either they buy online, or they make friends here on the boards and have them send the stuff they want.

Since you don't have a bank account or a credit card then you should find a way to get one. Once you get one there are plenty of people that will be willing to help you get new stuff. Me included.

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  14. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    If my local stores don't stock the toys I want, I buy them online. During the time I did not yet have access to online banking facilities, I approached friends who did, whom I'd pay to buy the toys on my behalf.

Your spelling probably turned them off.

15. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    no, i made sure there we´re not TYPOS in my Messages and i didnt wrote anything Wrong

16. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    yup 15 (16 in may)

17. XxGeck0xX

XxGeck0xX デストロン 情報

News Credits:
    I wish here in Japan that Warpath and Windcharger were released under the United line, hopefully at some point they come out over here :( 

18. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Alright, I was mad when I couldn't get Henkei stuff because I lived in the USA. Then I went to the wonderful world of eBay and bought the stuff I wanted. Not too hard. As a bonus, if you bought stuff online it sounds like it would be cheaper than buying it in Guatemala. If you don't have a credit card, ask to use your parents' and offer to pay them the exact amount back when you buy something. There are plenty of secure sites to use for online transactions, and if you have a PayPal account you can buy almost ANYWHERE on the internet, with no worries of having info stolen.

19. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    While online retailers are nice, I've always preferred buying from brick and motor stores. Given how Australia is close to pretty much nothing, shipping here is horribly expensive.

20. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    well i kidn fo complaiend BUT i just wanted to know how peopel felt when that toy or toylien never got released on their countrys