Do You Hate G.I. Joe Crossovers?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Heliblade, Jun 13, 2017.

?

Do You Hate G.I. Joe Crossovers?

Poll closed Jun 20, 2017.
  1. Yes

34.4%
  2. No

65.6%
  1. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't care storywise, but I love the crossover toys! There needs to be more, esp more ROM and MASK toys!

I dunno, if people "hate" them, don't buy 'em. Just like I don't buy the Bay movie toys. 20170522_205116 (1).jpg 20170522_205109 (1).jpg

2. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

I like the good ones. The Devils Due series were great. I'm even turning around on the Revolution stuff. The Marvel UK and Dreamwave crossovers were good too.

Hate is the only word to describe how I feel about the Scioli stuff though I liked the robot designs.

I didn't think I could hate a Joe/TF crossover more than the Marvel US one but the Scioli series just sickened me. I know a lot of people liked it and good for you but it wasn't for me.

3. unicron1986

unicron1986 Well-Known Member

And that annoying character snake eyes is always the ridiculous bad-ass killing cobras and decepticons alike by himself with his super sword in these cross-overs,just look at the devil dues and dreamwave cross-over comics for the full picture.

4. AutobotAvalanche

AutobotAvalanche Wanna touch things I don't feel

News Credits:
    I just want to know what the fuck happened in that one issue of the Devil's Due crossover after the Cobra guys in mechs killed Trailbreaker. I cannot figure it out for the life of me.

5. Focksbot

Focksbot Skeleton Detective

I don't hate them, but I've never read one that's been any good.

I find GI Joe to be a weirdly uncomfortable half-Commando, half-superhero hybrid that's overly flippant about actual human warfare.

6. Haywired

Haywired Hakunamatatacon

I don't care about them, really.

Scioli's one was the only exception.

I suppose it's still better to have Joes instead of dull nobodies like EDF or Skywatch.