Do you guys want see a alternative sequel of Beast wars ? Yes or No ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by sevenlima, Jul 2, 2018.

?

Should BW deserve a better sequel ?

Poll closed Feb 2, 2019.
  1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    32.7%
  2. No

25 vote(s)
    48.1%
  3. Maybe

14 vote(s)
    26.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde Lord High Governor

News Credits:
    Give us a Transtech toyline.

• Like Like x 3
  2. greboguru

greboguru Psychedelic Brainchild

YES PLEASE

• Like Like x 1
  3. BWfan86

BWfan86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This

4. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why do people keep wanting Transtech? We don't know what it would have been except a few leaked toy designs. I don't remember any story elements leaking. Is it just one of those things of 'we told you about it but you can't have it so fans now REALLY want it'?

• Like Like x 2
  5. BWfan86

News Credits:
    It was supposed to be a direct storyline sequel to BM and there were some cool designs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    A Transtech or BWU cartoon would be cool.

7. Altered Prime

Altered Prime Well-Known Member

I’ve never heard of the plan you referring to and in all honesty I don’t believe it much since the original script for the final episode of beast wars had the spark of G1 Megatron being returned to its original body

But if you or anybody does know anymore about this I would love for A source to be slighted or a link with the information
    I remember that I just always felt that when the war was over they had captured Megatron they might’ve had the time to look for them before going back to their own time

8. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

Beast Machines is a more than worthy sequel to Beast Wars. I can understand if people didn't like the new designs or changes to the characters, but just like the changes in Season 3 in the G1 cartoon were not worse, neither were the changes in Beast Machines bad by any stretch.

Frankly, I wish there was more Transformers fiction that drastically changed the direction of things, because that's when things get interesting: Beast Machines, Seasons 3 and 4, Generation 2 comics, Age of Extinction, etc.

• Like Like x 2
  9. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Beast Machines was fantastic. So no.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Galvatron II

Galvatron II I can type whatever here?

I don't love the premise of Beast Machines. Organic matter dies, machines are much longer lasting and can have parts replaced. Techno-organics would be the middle step not the endpoint

• Like Like x 2
  11. BWfan86

News Credits:
    Not necessarily- Have you ever seen the documentary, Life after people?

12. Blunderzag

Blunderzag Transform and Transcend

Apparently it was by Larry ditillio or Bob forward. These must have come from an interview or something.

• Like Like x 1
  13. StrangePlanet

StrangePlanet G1

Naw. But I like Beast Machines. I thought it was a neat idea. I saw it as Cybertron, though it's avatar Vector Sigma, was at the end of its evolution - it couldn't go any farther with metal biology. Its next great leap was organic fusion, and the Beast Wars were a way to get that organic material, with its billions of tiny processors and constant upgrades, into the Transformer's, and the planet's, bloodline.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    That's an interesting look on this.

15. Altered Prime

Altered Prime Well-Known Member

No offense, But dropping names doesn’t really answer the question I posed

I’m looking for source information a link of some sort or something that backs up your claim

And if you don’t have it that’s fine I’m not challenging you or anything I just would like to see some true information on this

16. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

I actually liked Beast Machines. The only thing that could actually make the show better in my opinion is if my head canon of Rhinox only turned evil because he was still corrupted by Tankor's programming became official, they actually gave a real explanation as to how Waspinator got back to Cybertron that doesn't involve a giant sling shot, and End Game would be competly rewritten so part one is the beginning of season 3 and part two is completely different not ending in the deaths of both Primal and Megatron but rather the other Maximals help Primal so the fight ends in a draw. Both sides go their separate ways to recooperate, maybe later we could see that Megatron has an army of Drones based on the Optimal design and the Maximals have to figure out how to take them out. Waspinator/Thrust would at some point in the season get a Technorganic body similar to BM Buzzsaw but with Thrust's head like in the show and would be an even bigger running joke than in Beast Wars because he'd be so small he's pretty much useless... though he would join the Maximals and they'd at least be able to use his small size to have him spy on Megatron without being noticed. The ending of the series would still be the same but the third season would help better explain some of the plot holes and fill the gap between the two shows as I feel it ended with too many unanswered questions.

And then I'd wanted to see that Transtech sequel that was planned but never produced.

17. Autoboticon

Autoboticon In like a Bot, out like a Con

I just want to see a new Beastformers series.

RID was not my cup of tea and although the decepticons were the better part, animal-bots transforming into vehicles didn't work for me.

I just want a new team, new era, new environment.

I'd love to see a series blend the Ice Age Wars and Hearts of Steel opening.

Prehistoric/Ice Age Mammals and such running around in the 1880's or something would be sick.

18. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Because the designs actually looked kinda cool... they were going back to Vehicles but considering how Beast Machines ended I'm thinking they were going to partially organic vehicles. Plus Cheetor still had cheetah elements in his design despite transforming into a car. It was also said to ressurect a few old characters who had died including G1 Optimus and Megatron, BW and Depth Charge. Which means for the first time we would of gotten to see G1 characters interacting with BW characters on a regular basis instead of just one offs like Possession. Starscream did say at the end of Possession that he's get his revenge but then we never saw him again and he was also suppose to return in Transtech.

Machines can "die" too if they're rusted or just so outdated that companies don't even make replacement parts for them anymore. And organics don't all have the same life expectancy. Life can be extended by artificial means and some life forms just naturally live longer than others. Hell there's actually a Jelly fish that's thought to be immortal as oddly enough rather than dying it regenerates repeating it's entire life cycle over and over again.

19. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    The only BeastWars that I've somewhat tolerated were the Colony in IDW.

20. Blunderzag

Blunderzag Transform and Transcend

Since Optimus Primal is relevant that means that Cyberverse may go there.

• Like Like x 1