Do you guys use organizers for your odds and ends? (TOYWISE)

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by pinoy78, Sep 7, 2006.

1. pinoy78

pinoy78 Shoji Kawamori having FUN

We all know that huge collections of Macross, Transformers, and other related mecha. Can lead to an abundance of fists, missiles, and handguns.

Sooner or later most of that stuff will accumulate. I don't know why I didn't pick up one of these earlier. I was at Home Depot a couple of days ago and found this beauty. Not a bad purchase for $10, now I don't have to worry about searching for those odds and ends.

How about you?

[​IMG]

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Get yourself a multi-tiered/fold-out toolbox or tackle box from Walmart. They're less expensive and offer 3-4X the storage space.

And if you're concerned about scratches or other wear and tear due to using a dump box for misc parts, consider buying a couple yards of felt or soft cloth fabric and trim them to line all the little spaces.

3. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Eventually I want one of those huge Snap On Tool boxes that are on casters that mechanics use in garages...:D 

4. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I got many of those things. I got a set that I don't see anymore. It was a tacklebox that has two levels but looks like the one in the picture. It is smokey grey. I keep all my stikfas stuff in them. I also have another one with with odds and ends for TF stuff and one for ML parts.