do you guys think Pokemon will have on the wii and playable characters team R?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by tfprime32, Apr 5, 2012.

1. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    do you guys think Pokemon wil have on the wii/U and have playable characters llike team rocket one day? and all the charecters on the show!(bad guys)

cause im tiered of playing the good guy getting 8 badges all the time ! we need a change!

2. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

There may be licensing issues with OLM/4Kids. I think OLM owns the rights to all the characters (Ash, Misty, Jessie, James, etc.) that were created for the cartoon.

Not traveling the world and collecting badges in a Pokemon game is like saying you don't want to collect rings and beat Eggman in the next Sonic game. But just out of curiosity, what do you want to do in the next Pokemon game?

3. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    be team rocket or the bad guys! like how transformers movie game,wfc/foc be autoobtss and decepticons!

but if you look at it pokemon is own buy nintendo! they have pokemon pary(something like it ! why not make a whole aventure going from the 1st region to kanto region? it makes perfect sence to expend the pokemon playable game! and not on the gamboy/nintend ds

see i would buy it were you can take it from one system like the wii (1st playing with it and then take it to go) like nindtendo ds.
    i would buy it for like $30-$70 . and i bet kids and pokemon fans would want it too! its been 10+ years now and yet they have no pokemon game on the wii! (what you see on gameboy).

4. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

The main Pokemon series is probably going to be relegated to handhelds through the foreseeable future. The whole intent is to encourage portability and connectivity with other peoples' games, in a way that TV-based consoles just can't do.
    As for playing as Team Rocket and whatnot, I really doubt that'd happen. It just doesn't work with what the series tries to accomplish.

5. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    That, and Team Rocket don't really seem that important in the game-universe. They've pretty much been forgotten since Johto.

6. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    I think Colosseum is the closest to a playable "bad guy" in Pokemon. You start the game by betraying the evil team, blowing up their base and stealing their "snatching" machine, which lets you steal other people's Pokemon. Granted you are a 'redeemed villain', and you can only steal corrupted Pokemon from other evil team lackeys and bosses.

7. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Wiiu yea/ team rocket no.