Do you believe Bay?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ShokWave 44, Jan 11, 2011.

1. ShokWave 44

ShokWave 44 Active Member

I know alot of people hate Micheal Bay here for so called "ruining Transformers" with the movies, but there are some of us who do like them and thats who im directing this question to.
    Do you believe Micheal Bay?
    He has done this missimformation campaign before. So much stuff is coming up which is contradicting what hes said "No Twins" Well we've seen picks of the twins. And what about the "No Jolt" comment? If we are to believe the new Toy listings on DOTMToys, which hasnt steered us in the wrong direction so far, than Jolt is in the movie. And what about Barricade and Arcee also on the list? Barricade makes sense but Arcee got regretably
    killed" in the last movie. Im all for bringing these guys back but seriously, does Bay even watch his own movies?
    Im honestly not sure who to believe. I mean so far all the leaked stuff looks pretty legit and Bay is contradicting it. So what do you think?
    Also a few other questions:
    1. Do you believe the Starscream death rumor?
    2. Is there realy more than one Dread or are they stunt doubles?
    3. How many bots or cons do you think we havnt "seen" in vehicle yet?
    4. Do you think Shockwave and Soundwave will get Earth modes like Megs?

I await all your answers because I honestly think most of you are confused as I am :redface2: 

2. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1 - Maybe...

2 - The Volt has not been seen on set ANYWHERE.. and it was only in the last movie as GM demanded it...

3 - No idea

4 - Again... no idea

Arcee... there were three bikes in ROTF and we only saw 2 on screen being killed.... the blue bike was, like Wheelie and the Twins, not seen again... and with the fact there's been a black bike seen in Chicago that was reportedly similar to the blue bike... Well... i'll not say for certain that she is dead... but i can't say for certain she isn't...

3. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1-No. The guy was talking out of his ass. He also said the movie had budget WAY more than what was reasonable.
    2-Yes, they were being filmed following Megatron
    3-Most of the Cons because most of their vehicle modes are either alien or military vehicles, which are typically HUGE and can be added later with CGI.
    4-Shockwave? Probably not but maybe. Soundwave? Probably but maybe not.

4. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

I have been a big critic of ROTF, more to do with how the final battle was so rushed and how some of the locations never made sense, and some of the characters are pretty one dimensional like Sam's love interest Makela. But bay never ruined transformers, it is not like Lucas with the star wars prequels where he ruined the first 3. Bay has made transformers even more popular if it was not already. Bay has helped it make a fortune in the box office, the designs of the transformers are better than ever.

I thought still ROTF had some of the most entertaining action scene's, the first was better the sequel was more entertaining. Much like tron do not expect a classic. But bay has been the perfect guy to do transformers. The only other director I wish would make transformers is? J.J. Abrams, especially after the success of star trek movie which was brilliant.

5. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Why not wait patiently intil the movie comes out and then we'll know for sure?

Speculation is pointless.

6. ShokWave 44

7. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  8. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    hm..that's interesting

9. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

As far as we can tell, yes, the two black Sparks do have orange and green stripes, meaning that they could be the Twins. But that's no confirmation since we ALSO saw Barricade getting hauled around for ROTF and where was he in the movie? Deluxe Wave 3 and the only Decepticon human alliance.

If he is, he's reformatted or gets killed off early on, because the Volt has not been seen on ANY film sites. The only reason that character even existed was to promote the Volt in the first place.

Barricade got two toys in ROTF, Brawl got a repaint, and Bonecrusher got into a 2-pack with Blue-recon Ironhide. Oh, and Frenzy kinda goes on this list as well since he's with HA Barricade, even though he transforms into something OTHER than a stereo.

What needs to be understood here is that those toy listings should not be taken as undeniable proof that so-and-so character will be coming back. Bay may direct the films, but he has NO role whatsoever in what toys actually are made under the movie banner. That's allways been Hasbro's gig.

1. It's possible. This is the last of the trilogy, so it's not TOTALLY important that he survive. However, if the movie goes with leaving the end open for Starscream to try ruling the Decepticons again, he'll live.

2. There's more than one. If they were stunt doubles, then only one would have been on set during any given shooting scene, but three were seen driving down a road with you-know-who.

3. How would we know that? There could be Transformers who don't get alt. modes. Half the Decepticons in the big Egypt battle were still in protoform mode when they were fighting, and The Fallen technically doesn't have an alt. mode either.

4. Soundwave probably will, but Shockwave probably won't.

That's the mercedes. A.K.A. "Carly's car". It's not jolt.

10. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I'm suspecting that somebody got the Jolt and the new Mercedes character confused, and that's why he's listed despite not being in the movie.

11. ShokWave 44

ok so I get that these guys who were toys weren't in the movie so its probably just a toy but think about it, if that list is real it will be from the first 2-3 waves. And i doubt hasbro is going to just rerelease baricade and arcee as redecos because of the new "mechtech" gimmick which they would have to abide by so isnt it a possabilty?
    Im pretty sure Jolt isnt in either but honestly I dont know what to think. I mean its pretty obvious the sparks are the twins so if bay lied about one character its possible he might have lied again.
    Not that i blame him, confedentiality is a big thing with movies.
    also, does anyone have pictures of the cycle?

12. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    RotF Springer. Totally new Legends-class mold, new Robot Heroes figure, first wave to hit the stores, not a trace of him in the movie. If that's not a good example of why the first wave isn't indicative of what's on the screen, I don't know what is.

13. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I liked parts so I guess I can you a partial answer.

I don't trust Bay. But then it's never really a good idea to trust anyone from Hollywood because they will say whatever they think you want to hear to sell a few more tickets to their movie.

14. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Carly car is an SILVER mercedes thats the blue mercedes aslo knwo has the einstein bot

15. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i dont Belivie bay After he did his misinfo thing for ROTF, but sometiems i do belivie bay.

but i do Belivie Nelson WHo Confirmade that Jolt is not in the film.

i dont know who started the rumro but i belivie stasrcream is going to die at the hands of hardcore eddie

in the rotf lineFrenzy got an toy, Barricade got 2 toys in the and Brawl got a toy TOO! and they were not in the film (Jazz, Bonercrusher, Barricade and the bralws on HFTD line Dosent coutn sicne thats not the ROTF Line)

aslo jsut cuase there are toys dosent means they are i nteh film Look the Movie line have toys of characters that are NOT EVEN IN THE FILM

16. ShokWave 44

I get what your all saying and personaly I think Jolt got slaged (sorry "scrapped" even TF needs to be PC these days) by Bay to make room for some new Bot, but Im still on the edge about Arcee. Personaly, Id like her to come back, maybe looking more like her original Movie 1 design, but it just is strange, i mean why the hell would Hasbro make another Jolt? When they released dead/cut characters they were all repaints, but with the new Mechtech thing could they realy do that?
    Im still not sure what to believe, but it might actualy be possible that this "Jolt" on the list has a case of mistaken identity...
    Still....youd think that Chevy would want Jolt back in, now that the Volt is in production...
    and does anyone think Barricade is coming back or is it just another toy release?

17. eagc7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Barricade May die in The Comci prequel rising storm so i dont think he will be back

i just think barricade is getting an toy only

18. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    Yes. I also believe in love after love.

19. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

20. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    So that also means you believe in a thing called love, justlistentotherhythmofmyheart...