"Do We Need"/"Would You Buy" More Junkion Upgrades?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by BScorpinok75, Jul 31, 2017.

?

Would You Buy More Junkion Upgrades?

1. Yes

61.9%
  2. No

21.4%
  3. Maybe, If...

9.5%
  4. Other

2.4%
  5. Yes, I'd Even Support A 3rd Party Via Projectfunding...

4.8%
  1. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Fair enough...I wish Hasbro would just realize the army building potential...and...do 4-5 seperate Junkion molds...with 2-3 head/chest options apiece...a Wreck-Gar mold...a mold for Junkyard an those Junkions with similarities to his body type...a mold for Scrap-Heap an those Junkions with similarities to his body type ...a mold for Nancy that can be remolded as Rum-Maj...and...a garbage truck to homage TFA Wreck-Gar...after that all is needed is a retool of the most recent Hound into Dietrus...

2. robh

robh Decepticon

No. Junkions are my least favorite group by a mile. Bordering on dislike.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Digger

Digger Banned

News Credits:
    Why?

• Like Like x 1
  4. BScorpinok75

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    :)  Yes...I would love to hear why...if you...would like to go in depth...

5. robh

robh Decepticon

Dunno. Not a fan of the junkyard design or concept, but ultimately they just annoy me. They have since I was a kid watching the 86 movie. Can’t really say why, other than just they do

• Like Like x 1
  6. Digger

Digger Banned

News Credits:
    Is it the tv talk possibly?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Digger

Digger Banned

News Credits:
    I think I’d be interested if the kit had the style of maden japan, but with the ability of lucky Rogers. Maden had some beautiful sculpts but was let down by resin plastics and not being able to transform. Lucky Rogers however did which was a really inventive feature, but it drastically changed the look of them.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BScorpinok75

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Junkion Options/Plans

Wreck-Gar is the easy one out the bunch...as others have said...you either use the...RTS Wreck-Gar...or...United Wreck-Gar...or...can even upgrade to...DX9 Splinter if funds allow...the rest are easy enough...if you know your characters...

Junkion #1 aka Junkyard - RTS Junkheap (Note: If you check Junkyard (G1) - Transformers Wiki ...scroll down to the Recolors section...you'll see there are...three generic or unnamed Junkions...that share the EXACT body type as Junkyard...the unnamed variants showed up...(an unnamed warrior) in The Big Broadcast 2006 and (both an unnamed warrior and an unnamed laborer) in The Legacy of Unicron...one could achieve by customization...and...then naming)

Junkion #2 aka Scrapheap - United Scrapheap or Platinum Edition Planet of Junk Clash Scrapheap (Note: If you check https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Scrapheap_(G1)...scroll down to the Recolors section...you'll see there are...three generic or unnamed Junkions...that share the EXACT body type as Scrapheap...the unnamed variants showed up...(an unnamed axe weilder) in The Movie and (both an unnamed slave and an unnamed welder) in The Legacy of Unicron...one could achieve by customization...and...then naming)

The rest sort of are achieved...on screen...via a mix-and-match...of each others character models...

* Arclight is a prose-only Aligned Junkion with no visuals
    * Ashtray - Transformers Wiki has chest, arms and legs similarites with Junkyard...he has unique headsculpt...as well as the double-tires in the middle of his chest
    * Axer is a prose-only Aligned via TFPrime Junkion (Star Seeker) with no visuals
    * Detritus (G1) - Transformers Wiki has the United EX redecoing of the Power Core Combiner Mudslinger or a custom of any G1 updating of Hound (Universe 2.0 or Combiner Wars)
    * Greasestain - Transformers Wiki has chest, forearm and leg similarities with Junkyard...he has a unique headsculpt...and...slight differences in the chest and shoulder spikes
    * HAZMAT - Transformers Wiki has chest, arm and leg similarities with Junkyard...he has a unique headsculpt...with goggles either...above his eyes or over them
    * Hood Transformer - Transformers Wiki is a nickname for a nameless Junkion...he has visuals...but...he looks like he doesn't share the same...mix-and-match pattern of the others...perhaps a custom painting...of another deluxe class motorcycle could work...with a headswap of course
    * MTMTE Junkion was only mentioned via Dreamwave profile
    * Nancy - Transformers Wiki I think could work from a Movie-verse 2007 Arcee ...with a few added Junkion-esq paint apps...and...maybe a few Junkion Reprolabels...I've not seen a head made for her though
    * Pinion is a prose-only Aligned Junkion scrap trader with no visuals
    * Pole vault Transformer - Transformers Wiki is a nickname for a nameless Junkion...he has visuals...but...he looks like he doesn't share the same...mix-and-match pattern of the others...perhaps a custom painting...of another deluxe class motorcycle could work...with a headswap of course
    * Re-Cycle - Transformers Wiki has chest, forearm and leg similarities with Scrapheap...he has his own unique headsculpt...and...even has a couple of Recolors...(an unnamed junk cannon operator) in The Movie and (an unnamed folk dancer) in The Movie...one could achieve by customization...and...then naming)
    * Rubbish - Transformers Wiki has chest, arm and leg similarities with Scrapheap...he has his own headsculpt...he has pipes instead of spikes on his shoulders...he has a slight Recolor...(an unnamed tribal dancer) in The Movie...one could achieve by customization...and...then naming)
    * Rum-Maj - Transformers Wiki looks in bike mode like... Oil Slick (Animated) - Transformers Wiki ...don't know of any other similarly built motorcycles...but...I suppose a gifted soul could manage via heavy customization
    * Second-in-command Junkion - Transformers Wiki shares Wreck-Gars body type with a few minor differences...and...he has a unique headsculpt...if one could find a good head to swap in...on...whichever Wreck-Gar (RTS or United) isn't being utilized as Wreck-Gar...and...a name...Lieutenant Grunge perhaps Grungy
    * Shearbolt is another prose-only Aligned Junkion with no visual
    * Short Junkion - Transformers Wiki would be a good use for the Combiner Wars legends class Wreck-Gar...maybe add some Reprolabels Junkion stickers...I've named mine Odds'n'Ends
    * Trashbin - Transformers Wiki has chest, forearm and leg similarities with Scrapheap...he has a unique headsculpt...and...has a similar abdomen to Wasteod Gamma
    * Wasteoid Gamma - Transformers Wiki has arm and leg similarities with Junkyard...a unique headsculpt...and... as just stated ...has abdomen similarities with Trashbin...

After that you have the Shattered Glass Junkion trio... Junkheap (SG) - Transformers Wiki ... Scrap Iron (SG) - Transformers Wiki ...and... Wreck-Gar (SG) - Transformers Wiki ...who could be repuposed as Junkion soldiers...uner Detritus...I'd swap out their heads personally...and...Wreck-Gar based on what little the wiki shows of a TFPrime design...&or...TFAnimated Wreck-Gar being tossed in a brainwashed muscle for Detritus...renamed of course...could stretch the ranks a bit more...one could even give TFAnimated Wreck-Gar the Transformers Card series Eco redeco-esq customization...and...rename hin Daytrader...based on Daytrader - Transformers Wiki ...let the Eco deco perhaps be the brainwashed muscle in this case...and...the regular deco could be renamed Salvage or Sanford...