do they still sell dvd skins?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Apr 10, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

the kind a person could slip on a cd or dvd or videe gam disc to protect it fro scratching and scuffing over time

i remeber seing them at walmart about a good couple years or so back but since i finallly finished collecting my dcau dvd collection i been wanting to stock up on some skins to keep them in good playing condition for a good long time

what happened that they took them off the market anyway?

2. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Maybe they're out of stock at your local stores. Mine still has them.

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

They're still around , try some different stores. Or get one of those cases that store multiple discs.

What I wish was still around was those old cardboard cases cd's used to come in.
    Had the album art n stuffs.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

is there any truth though to them actually damaging the discs through eletrostatic build up /playing off center/ or just plain outright damaging the disc or the dvd/cd player itself over time?

the reason i aks is because i found them in at places like staples and radio shack and at both places i was told they are being discontinued sales wise todue to their tendency to damage the cd/dvd game disk or cd/dvd game system it is played on over time due to the skin being kept on the dvd disk while it is played over time in the long term

5. Zherbus

Zherbus In Shogo Hasui, we trust.

News Credits: