Do reprolabels.com stickers peel easily and leave a sticky residue?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by petes2177, Dec 3, 2009.

1. petes2177

petes2177 the poowrr?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I LOVE Animated Deluxe Prowl and the sticker sheet from reprolabels.com looks pretty awesome. One thing that's been lurking in my mind is if the stickers will peel easily and if it leaves a sticky residue.

I've heard that if you add a clear coat to the place where you're gonna apply the sticker and then apply the sticker then apply another coat of clear coar on top, it'll act as an extra adhesive. I have Future Floor Polish (which works wonders)

Oh, and for those who have the Animated Prowl sticker sheet, is it worth the money?

Thanks!
    -Peter

2. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

They do not peel easily. You have to abuse the toy to get them to peel - e.g. improper placement that will cause excessive friction, hanging stickers over edges.

I haven't tried putting any polish over stickers. I don't really think it's necessary. It may leave some residue if you remove them (but why would you remove them anyways), but it's nothing a little rubbing alcohol can't take care of in one pass.

Don't fret about whether the stickers are worth the money - it's only $6! Buy them and try them, if you don't like them you're only out $6.

3. petes2177

petes2177 the poowrr?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks! I'm very frugal so a wasted 6 dollars (plus shipping) means a lot to me! :lol 

Gonna go order it right now...

4. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

Ive never had any issues with the quality of Reprolabels. Fantastic stickers at reasonable prices. Shipping can take a while -they are in Canada, but nothing too outrageous.

5. petes2177

petes2177 the poowrr?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, I've heard that their shipping times are slow and the customer service is okay, but not the best.