Do people like RID2015?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Hotshotprime43, May 4, 2017.

?

Do YOU like RID2015

1. Yes I like/love/enjoy it

68 vote(s)
    48.6%
  2. meh whatever

49 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. No I hate/dislike it

23 vote(s)
    16.4%
  1. kittycatusername123

kittycatusername123 Well-Known Member

Google+:
    My comment on RiD2015 has changed now, it is shallowly underdeveloped and mostly filler. The showrunners don't want to do anything with the show, they use and re-use character models. Can't wait for the new show. It will probably be x10000 better.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire BUMBLEBEE MUST DIE!

News Credits:
    I voted "meh whatever". I don't watch the show. I just like a couple of the toys.

Uh....no you don't! I tried multiple times but could never get past the first couple episodes of Beast Machines & I never even bothered to watch Armada.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Norm West

Norm West Well-Known Member

It's so anoying.

4. CloudFF7

CloudFF7 Well-Known Member

I guess the child friendly upbeat story, kinda bothers me, as it limits certain characters. Look at Grimlock, instead of a fire breathing, badass sword wielding commander of the Lightning Strike Coalition who hulks out, we got clumsy goofball whos afraid of kittens(who cant breath fire as Dinobots in this continuity cant do that, too dark I guess, or uses a sword), they neutered him and the Dinobots in general, even Animated didn't do that. I also find the earth animal themed Cybertronians irksome, as theirs no logical explanation for them to look like Earth animals, past series provided reasons for that, for example in G1 and Animated the Dinobots were created on Earth, where Dinosaurs existed, in Fall of Cybertron the Dinobots were created by Shockwave himself after observing "alien creatures" on a "primitive planet".

5. Ruizu1990

Ruizu1990 I'm a girl, not a boy.

News Credits:
    a big, damp, foggy island nor-noreast of Ushant
    Ebay:
    I tried really really hard to stick with this series, even when it got bashed. I starting losing interest when Starscream came back, and then around the time that the Stunticons were introduced, I stopped watching completely. I realised that the writers were not really interested in developing characters or building on the previous Prime mythology. I hated how they made Soundwave a G1 clone.

The show should have ended at the end of the Starscream arc- everyone should have gone back to Cybertron.

Given the show's budget and target audience, I was very naive for expecting anything else. I shall continue to enjoy my Prime DVDs from time to time, but there is no reason for me to bother with this series any longer.

I still think the animation and character designs are quite good though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Overall I like it. Most of the Decepticons actually have character beside just generic thug though I could live without the animal themed bot modes as well. Underbite and the lobster guys just look terrible. I do like the personalities of Quillfire, Springload and the antler bot whose name escapes me.

Steeljaw is a great villain and I like Scorponoks crew on Decepticon Island. I liked Megatronus too.

I loved Soundwave's voice harking back to G1. Starscream and the Stunticons are enjoyable too. Shame Starscream didn't have that design in RID.

Drift is a boring cliche and I hate any hair on Transformers. Sideswipe has grown on me but again his hair just seems silly.

On the subject of silliness, Grimlock is painful. He bugs me as much as RID Bulkhead did.

As part of the Aligned Continuity, I wish Jazz had gotten his voice actor from Fall of Cybertron.

For the most part I've enjoyed the series but there are a lot of filler episodes. It would have been nice to see more of Scorponok and the Decepticon Island. Steeljaw steals every scene he's in.

The kid isn't too annoying but the scenes where he and his father pretend to be figures of authority are just stupid.

7. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    I love it. I love how light hearted it is.
    I love how Bumblebee finally gets to have a personality, because Hasbro is still pushing this guy in our faces but now i can at least enjoy him.
    I love all the new character: Strongarm, Fixit, Quillfire, Thunderhoof, Steeljaw and the other Decepticons.
    I even love the comedy duo of father and son Clay.