Do people like RID2015?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Hotshotprime43, May 4, 2017.

?

Do YOU like RID2015

1. Yes I like/love/enjoy it

36 vote(s)
    61.0%
  2. meh whatever

18 vote(s)
    30.5%
  3. No I hate/dislike it

5 vote(s)
    8.5%
  1. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

I quite enjoy this series and this Grimlock is probably my favorite portrayal of Grimlock yet! Also the first time I actually liked or cared about Bumblebee too.

And even the RID haters have to admit that the Decepticons in this series are not the most creative TFs we have had in years. I love guys like Bisk & Thunderhoof.

The story/plot leaves much to be desired but it can be entertaining.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Voted yes!

3. PeterMagnus

PeterMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    It depends on which ones you need. Here in Canada the Minicon Weaponizers came in droves... in fact down the aisle (away from where the TF's are) are still two full pegs of the guys. Overflowing in fact. The Minicon battlepacks (that come with the accurate colours for Sawtooth and Major Mayhem, Bludgeon, Back, Anvil etc.) were important to filling out the Minicons. But here in Canada, we only ever saw wave 1, in my area at least. So surprisingly, the advice I have for them is in Disney World. When I was there in September, they had an overstock of them at the Japan shop in Epcot. A little more expensive, but it was worth it. Also Disney is awesome. As for the others, the only advice I can give is to go around the city and look in every WalMart, Target, Meijer, TRU. I have found many a TF I've been looking for doing one. I suppose you could also just look online and order them lol. I hope this helped.

4. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    I love this show. TFP wasn't my cup of tea at all and RiD 2.0 was exactly what I was looking for in a Transformers show (I also REALLY like Rescue Bots too. I'm just as surprised as you are!). And to the person who said that this Grimlock is one of their favorite versions of him, I'm right there with ya. :D 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tailgreat

Tailgreat Active Member

I like Grimlock and Strongarm a lot and hope the latter transfers to the IDW comics.

Otherwise, it is a pretty meh show. I think the character interactions are really strong but the show has a lot of problems and is really bad at resolving things satisfyingly.