Do people like RID2015?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Hotshotprime43, May 4, 2017.

?

Do YOU like RID2015

1. Yes I like/love/enjoy it

37 vote(s)
    55.2%
  2. meh whatever

20 vote(s)
    29.9%
  3. No I hate/dislike it

10 vote(s)
    14.9%
  1. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    I quite enjoy this series and this Grimlock is probably my favorite portrayal of Grimlock yet! Also the first time I actually liked or cared about Bumblebee too.

And even the RID haters have to admit that the Decepticons in this series are not the most creative TFs we have had in years. I love guys like Bisk & Thunderhoof.

The story/plot leaves much to be desired but it can be entertaining.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Awesomepow

Awesomepow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Voted yes!

3. PeterMagnus

PeterMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    It depends on which ones you need. Here in Canada the Minicon Weaponizers came in droves... in fact down the aisle (away from where the TF's are) are still two full pegs of the guys. Overflowing in fact. The Minicon battlepacks (that come with the accurate colours for Sawtooth and Major Mayhem, Bludgeon, Back, Anvil etc.) were important to filling out the Minicons. But here in Canada, we only ever saw wave 1, in my area at least. So surprisingly, the advice I have for them is in Disney World. When I was there in September, they had an overstock of them at the Japan shop in Epcot. A little more expensive, but it was worth it. Also Disney is awesome. As for the others, the only advice I can give is to go around the city and look in every WalMart, Target, Meijer, TRU. I have found many a TF I've been looking for doing one. I suppose you could also just look online and order them lol. I hope this helped.

4. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    I love this show. TFP wasn't my cup of tea at all and RiD 2.0 was exactly what I was looking for in a Transformers show (I also REALLY like Rescue Bots too. I'm just as surprised as you are!). And to the person who said that this Grimlock is one of their favorite versions of him, I'm right there with ya. :D 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tailgreat

Tailgreat Active Member

I like Grimlock and Strongarm a lot and hope the latter transfers to the IDW comics.

Otherwise, it is a pretty meh show. I think the character interactions are really strong but the show has a lot of problems and is really bad at resolving things satisfyingly.

6. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes I like/love/enjoy it 0 wouldn't get up 6:30 am on Saturday if I wouldn't

7. kittycatusername123

kittycatusername123 Well-Known Member

Google+:
    Whoever made this thread, THANK YOU! This might be a really, really, long comment but I really need to get this off my shoulders. RiD is a meh show. To be honest the aesthetics are just blech. It's like they drew some stick figures and added 3D effects to it and said "TA DA! AMAZING AESTHETICS". Also you know how Bumblebee's Autobot symbol in TFP was on his waist (and really tiny, you can especially see it in Operation Bumblebee, Part 1)?? Now they decided to put it smack middle on his chest. The symbol looks so fake like a sticker and it's pretty much the same for all the other autobots and decepticons. And on a related note, WHAT HAPPENED TO BUMBLEBEE'S BLASTERS ON HIS ARMS? THEY NEED TO FIX THAT. And...Optimus Prime's design is really bad. Why did they change up his design? Didn't he die by flying into the Well of AllSparks with his upgraded look after he got stuck in their base that the Decepticons blew up? And the DECEPTICONS. They looked so much better in TFP. They actually had evil plans, unlike this show. But they're some animal motif thingies now. And that's how most of them look like. For me Season 1 was terrible. The Decepticon Of The Week was pretty bad, up to the point where I threw my school issued iPad across the room. It was really frustrating and just weird. They were awkward all the time and the humans were irrelevant and stupid. But I watched it anyway because I wanted to see how it turned out so I could compare it to TFP. Season 2 was much better. They stopped being awkward, and they fixed a bunch of loopholes in the show. It ended on a good note because all the Decepticons that had been on the Alchemor got locked in stasis and shipped back to Cybertron. I enjoyed the 6 episode mini season. It was different and finally showed Starscream and fixed the plot hole, what happened to Megatron's Dark Star Saber? (You know, the big purple sword Bumblebee used to kill him in the last episode of TFP, but don't worry Megatron is resurrected by Unicron, becomes good, and leaves for parts unknown) Season 3 was by far the best. They had fixed everything that made the show quite frustrating at first. Strongarm and Sideswipe were actually funny, and Bumblebee loosens out. My favorite character in the show so far is Grimlock. His voice actor voices Cyborg in Teen Titans Go and in the beginning of the show, you can tell and that's the only time I liked Season 1. They FINALLY introduce someone NOT from the show originally, Blurr. And this is the FIRST TIME they acknowledge that the Rescue Bots exist. Blurr's voice and personality is the same, but his physical appearance is better than it is in Rescue Bots. Most of the Decepticons you see finally don't have an animal motif. And Soundwave talks for the first time ever since the episode in TFP (Minus One), which is really good. What was at first a crappy, terrible, boring, and irrelevant show turns out into a slightly better, action packed, and an okay (yes, okay) show.

TFP: 9/10
    RiD: 6/10 (terrible in Season 1, but is okay Season 2 onwards)

And this is CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, not a RANT ON HOW BAD THE SHOW IS AT FIRST. (Well, sort of. But mostly constructive criticism).

*slams table* Done with my long comment. Feels good to get it off my shoulders.

• Like Like x 1