Do people in the BST portion of this site buy Spawn and Star Wars Toys?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Alucard77, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    Hey All,

I have a lot of lose Spawn toys sitting in a box in my basement and I have been dying to either sell them or trade them for some TF goodies. I just haven't taken the time to inventory them because I don't think these things actually will go.

I also have like 70 MISB/MOC POTF2 1996 Star Wars figures as well. With the same story.

So, in your guys experience, do these things sell? Is it worth me taking the time to actually inventory 140+ figures? Or would I be wasting my time?

2. TGping

TGping Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well you could test the market by listing a few figures, if they sell, list more :) 

You could search ebay to see if anything has become rare... I dunno, I dont have much experience in this area.

3. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

I'm sure you'll find someone who wants them, but I'm not sure for what price. The PoTF line didn't go over well with a lot of SW fans though, so you might have a hard time getting back what you put into getting those. I would watch a few things from what you have on eBay to see what the going rate there is. That should give you an idea at least.

This is a giant nerd site though, so yeah,.. lots of SW fans and Spawn too, I'm sure.

4. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    Might have a better luck selling them on TFW's sister site Toyark