Do I need to go to BotCon to buy the set?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AutoCon2076, Apr 16, 2010.

1. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Hey there. Do I have to go to BotCon to buy the set, or can I order it from botcon.com or the TFCC? I've never been able to go to one, and I was gonna go this year if it was in NY or the mid west. Disney World is too far/expensive. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

~Z

2. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    They offer non-attendee packages and with a new online system it could be easier to order (if it doesnt end up with crashing issues). You should read thru the brochure that was put out, it has some details about this.

3. Trippanator

Trippanator Autobot

Ebay:
    Yea its like $377. Iacon package I think.

4. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes. It's better to sign up for the club for $40 and then pay the $301 for the Iacon package. It's cheaper and will also get you the free club figure for next year.

5. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    $305 with a club membership
    $375 without

The non-attending(Iacon) package includes only the 5 boxed set figures. It does not include the attendee bonus figure.

The at-convention add-on souvenir figure sets are likewise not included, but if there are some leftover at the convention you may have a chance to purchase them from the club store.