Customs: DL Blaster, G1 Sticker pack?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by IceWilly, Oct 18, 2010.

1. IceWilly

IceWilly Technobot

So after hounding reprolabels, the word has come back that they are not going to make a sticker pack for Blaster like they did for Soundwave.

Has anyone either used a G1 blaster label sheet for a few choice stickers, or considered making their own?

The decal route doesn't really work here because I would like to cover up the screw holes, and I am unsure if the big customizing names have ways to create good quality stickers.

If anyone has thought about this or even done it, let me know! I think it would add A LOT to device label blaster in terms of breaking up his blockiness

[​IMG]

2. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    im very surprised they are not doing the set. i was actually hoping they were going to do the set because i would him to look as good sound wave. i hadn't thought about using g1 sticker set i might try that

3. IceWilly

IceWilly Technobot

The G1 blaster set is only 4$, but I imagine some of them are so big it will be a problem. Also a few are outlined in red, which is not bad if it matches, but for example the shoulder stickers will run between red and black areas, making it look funny if its outlined in red.