Distant friends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnAutobot1985, Sep 29, 2012.

1. AnAutobot1985

AnAutobot1985 Well-Known Member

Ever have someone really close and meaningful to you move so far away? People you love having in your life but it just comes to an abrupt halt. I'm sure its happened to most of us.

My friend at school told me she's going to be moving to Morocco in December. She doesn't feel the college life is right for her and feels that's where she needs to be. She told me we'll always be friends. But I thought we'd have graduated together and she's my best friend out here. I'm going to miss her so much. Normally Id say otherwise because I love Christmas...but...December's gonna suck. :( 

I also have another friend I almost NEVER get to see. She lives out in Colorado. I haven't seen her in a few years. Luckily we still talk a lot we've known each other 10 years. I want to visit her but its a lot of time and money, 2000 miles away.

I'm sure its happened to most of us at some point. It's part of life I understand. But it never seems to get any easier to deal with. Not looking forward to December this year. :banghead: 

*SONG while i wrote this, Avenged Sevenfold - So Far Away.* Great tune but it always makes me think of things I can't get back, the time has passed.

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Pretty much everyone from my graduating class that didn't stay.

3. Razorbeak7

Razorbeak7 But look, a computer!

One of my best friends moved to London ages ago. Now and then I wonder how he's doing and when (if ever) I'll get to see him again.

4. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

Moved from Alabama to Pennsylvania a few years after high school. Haven't heard from my best friend in a few years, and most of my contact with anyone else down there is thru Facebook.

5. 3.8TransAM

3.8TransAM 1989 Turbo Trans AM

Its called life.

If u want to see them bad enough make it so. (someone needs to a Picard gif here)

U live, u move, live some more, move some more. Happens to all of us. Out with the old in with the new.

6. Eigo Risu

Eigo Risu Less than meets the eye

Ebay:
    This is what facebook is for