Displaying opinions needed!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by TacomaPrime, Jul 23, 2012.

?

What would you do with your display?

1. Sell 1 of each to make room/buy new stuff

14 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Keep 2 of each. that looks cool.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I know ALOT of people aren't going to care, but I figured I would ask anyway. So My transformers collection is downstairs in my home theater. As it sits right now, i am almost out of space. Short of building new shelving, which I want to do at some point, my other option was to sell 1 of each of them. That would free up quite a bit of space and also give me some money to buy new stuff. However, the wife likes the way it looks with displayed both ways. What to do, what to do.

2. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Resident couch potato

I have to admit, having one as a robot and another showing off the vehicle mode does look pretty cool. But if you did sell one of each what you said would be true; more room, more money and to be honest having many different ones looks a little better to me. That's how I have mine because I have very limited space. But all in all I guess it's just how you personally like to display your figures, they are yours after all.

3. TacomaPrime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bump for opinions.

4. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I agree with Jazzfan. Sell the copies, and this will expand your options in both space and new purchases :D 

5. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Get an enclosed case, rather than shelving. I think its a more efficient use of space in the long run, and you may be able to keep some extras of figures that have an exceptional robot AND alt mode. An enclosed case also protects the figures from falling from great heights and from dust.

6. TWINTURBO

TWINTURBO Mandiprime97's badass :)

I have a limited space for my collection as well, what I do is display the lose ones mainly and keep the MISB ones in storage. In your situation ( I also have doubles) I would sell off the copy and make more room for new.

7. TacomaPrime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, it looks like most people agree with what I was planning on doing. Look for the items in my for sale thread later tonight.