Displaying E Scorponok with BW toys

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by masishadow, Jul 9, 2011.

1. masishadow

masishadow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can see some other lines possibly mixing in with my BW display (Leobreaker molds, Cyb Scourge, etc.) I can't imagine though if an Energon Scorponok would? Would the aesthetics clash horribly with as robotic and blocky as he seems and with as organic and rounded a lot of the BW toys are? I have no other Energon toys that it would go with.

Just looking to incorporate other "animal" molds into my BW display, but don't want to deviate too much from the BW look. Also, if anyone would be kind enough to put Energon Scorponok and one of the Ultras (Prime, Megatron) side by side, that would be awesome!

2. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't have anything handy, but I imagine he might work with Transmetals well enough. Probably not so well with regular beasties.

3. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    energon scorpy is a mis mash of colors throw together in a giant clash fest.

the superlink megazarak version or cybertron dark scorponok would look better i think.

and i have no issue displaying the energon terrorcons animal bots with my beast wars predacons..

I would think that after the great war ending and the con's surrendering...divebomb and the other predacons would make smaller robot frames eventually getting to the predacon designs used in beast wars...

that is how i view the energon terrorcons anyway...as distant relatives of the beast wars predacons.

4. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    War ending eh? I like that idea. :p