Display your MISB Transformers & GI Joes

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ruination04, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have seen tons of collections with loose figures being displayed in IKEA display cases, but what is the best way to display MISB items? It's mostly TF reissues ranging from TRU Comm series to the current Encores, with sizes ranging from Bumblebee to Omega Supreme... Also, I have 25th Ann. Joe figures MOSC and some vehicles.

I don't know if I could put alot of boxes in those cases. Right now they on Big Lots special white bookcases. I do have a curio cabinet in the corner with loose Classics 1.0 & 2.0, Alt Nemmy (MISB), and Hybrid Prime (MISB).

2. OldDirtyBot

OldDirtyBot ODB

Detolfs still do a pretty decent job on Misb's. Wire wall shelves do very good also. Can get them at most home improvement stores pretty cheap. Hang one or two rows along your walls and they will hold a ton of stuff up out of the way and display nicely.

3. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

My wife doesn't care to see them on display, so I was 'allowed' to install shelving into one of our large closets and store them there. I just stacked shelf after shelf on top of one another. It turned out really nice.

4. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Same with my wife actually...she wants an "adult" bedroom and doesn't really wanna see my crap. I had suggested to her before that I take the big walk-in closet and she cool with it, but I just had so much boxed up in there as well...I am kinda looking for a more classy (yet inexpensive) way of displaying stuff.