Display Case for RotF Leader Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jru42287, Aug 14, 2011.

1. jru42287

jru42287 With great power...

News Credits:
    Hey all, a few months back, I caved and bought a Buster Prime off of Ebay, and since then, he's been kept in his box, wrapped in bubble wrap. Now, as much as I'd just love for him to stay in that little cocoon of safety, I feel as though that paint job and chrome work are deserving to be seen.

So, in summary, does anyone know where I can find a small display box (glass, plexiglass, whatever) that could house him? And since he's not great at standing on his own, any suggestions for something to help him stay up? Local stores would be ideal, but online will work if there is none.

2. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I had my Buster Prime in this case until I got my Family Mart Prime.

[​IMG]

It works rather well. I don't have the website address for it offhand, but I can probably dig it out if you are interested. The case measures 7x7x14 inches with an unpainted wooden base and cost $65, the lighted base was seperate and cost $73. This might be out of your price range, but it looks really really incredibly cool in person and fits Leader Prime perfectly.

PM me if you want the info.

3. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    you could build one.
    there are countless D-I-Y sites that show how simple it can be and what supplies you need.
    and your local home improvement shop will do the hard part for you- cutting the plexiglass or acrylic pieces to your specs.

just a thought.

4. jru42287

jru42287 With great power...

News Credits:
    Actually, both are great suggestions. And that light box looks really bitchin'.

I actually just remembered too, one of my friends is good with building crap, and I wonder if he could do something for me. After all, he built his wife an Umbrella Corp. "Zombie Survival Kit", with a hand gun, knife, etc...