disney starscream?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by nOObiE do0, Nov 24, 2006.

1. nOObiE do0

nOObiE do0 noobious maximus

Is there a disney commemorative edition starscream?
    My buddy just called me from a store and told me it was 60 bucks.
    Good deal or not?
    I already told him to pick it up for me.

2. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Call him back quick! It just has a sticker on the box showing that it was sold via a Disney store.

No difference between it and the normal commemorative edition SS, which should be available for significantly less.

3. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

The Disney store sells TFs?!? WTF?!?

4. nOObiE do0

nOObiE do0 noobious maximus

Damn its too late.
    He's bringing it already.
    No biggie though because i dont have Starscream.

5. Dream

Dream SEND THE BOOKS!

The Disney Store at Disneyland sold just Starscream. It was the same as the TRU one, cept it had a Mickey Mouse sticker on it.

6. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

Too bad it didn't have Mickey Mouse Club Faction Symbols....

7. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If only it were as cool as you make it sound.

8. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got my K-Mart Armada Prime/ Jetfire from Once Upon a Toy at Downtown Disney in Orlando. They also carried other CEs (I've seen Powermaster Prime, Thundercracker, Jazz, and a couple others there), but their prices, IIRC, were higher than TRU's. However, my dad works for Disney, and gets a 35% discount, so I have a couple. They also carried the LOCs when they were supposed to be exclusive to smaller chains, and currently have a bunch of the WM SWTF Millenium Flacom (the one with the bonus Titanium SW ships). As I understand it, Disney and Hasbro co-own these stores, which is why they carry some of the store exclusives. However, Disney is the only place I know of where you can still get these:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

-Tony!

9. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ohhh, they actually look quite cool! So of the recent Disney offerings look pretty decent but unfortunately, the only place I can buy them from is E(vil)bay!

10. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

The Toy store in Downtown Disney, in Orlando, actually has a transformers section. When I was there I saw a good amount of the reissues and at that time I think it was energon. They even had alternators. But yeah, it's just a sticker. Small one at that.

11. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, Once Upon a Toy has a TF section that would rival most WMs and Targets. There's usually representation from all current lines and a complete selection of size classes available. They also occasionally have had some rarer stuff like PVCs, Cybertron Legends, Commemorative Series, etc...

But unless you're desperate for something or know a Disney employee that can hook you up, you're going to pay a premium. Wish I had been collecting TFs during my college days working for The Rat!

12. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    OUAT's prices are now fairly comporable to WM or Target. alts were down to $22 last I saw ($28 a year ago). Other size classes are the same price as other retail, or a bit higher. The true Disney rip-off store for TFs is the Japan store at EPCOT. In the midst of all these authentic, imported Japanese toys, clothes, books, etc, is a small TF section with...Hasbro junk. For TWICE retail. I keep going there, hoping they'll carry BTs, MPs, or just about anything TakaraTomy. But, no. Toys you couldn't even get in Japan were being sold there. OK, rant over.

-Tony!

13. Leemon

Leemon Yar, spare sum fuel mate?

News Credits:
    It may be that way now, but it wasn't always. During the time of RiD, I went to Disney World, and Epcot's big store in Japan had Transformer basics in their Japanise packaging. I returned home with a Gas Skunk and Slapper, and I can tell you this for nothing those two will never be removed from the their cool looking packaging. I can post a couple of picks, if anyone is interested in seeing them.