Discounts?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Turnip, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Turnip

Turnip Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hello all. Please pardon if this info is posted else were as my use of the search feature didn't turn up anything. I was just wondering what kind of discounts were available for Botcon through the Master Collector fan club. I'm considering joining if the discounts add up to something meaningful.

Thanks

2. PakiroVah

PakiroVah Hasbro's Slave

It's something like $50, but if you join, then try to get your hands on Skyfall & Landquake. That way, you can complete the combiner.

3. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

You do indeed get $50 off the price of the Primus package for Botcon. Since the membership costs $40, if you're planning to go to Botcon there's really no reason NOT to join the club. You save a net total of $10 and get the free club toy and the newsletters on top of it.

4. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

While technically there's no precedent for exclusives, just regular items in the club store, I would assume that the club exclusive Astrotrain and Airrazor will be cheaper for members than non-members. That alone is probably enough to get me to rejoin at the top of the year.