DISCLAIMER: I am not trolling.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CeilingTroll, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CeilingTroll

CeilingTroll Assumptions Are Comedic

I feel I need to post a disclaimer regarding myself due to my username and how I initially started out on this forum (even though it's been long enough to have forgotten that).

For a while now I've wanted to get away from trolling. Though I admit it's not easy. Especially when people assume I'm trolling and go on about how I am despite the fact I'm not. That's rather irritating...

I think I'm doing a pretty good job though I do hold a few views which others consider as unpopular which, when stating such, I thus seem like I'm trolling. There's also the way I type/talk... Makes it seem like I'm trying to act smart when I'm not. I can assure you this is just how I learned to talk. I'm well aware I'm not that bright. xD It's too difficult for me to "simplify" my text, I actually have to concentrate to do it. So I won't.

Hopefully you all can get past my username. :)  And hopefully I don't "slip up." Though I think I've done a pretty good job of not upsetting anyone even when I was "just messing around." ^_^

2. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    Bro story, cool.

3. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    :spam 

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    From one Internet troublemaker to another: this post doesn't help your cause at all. Until you made it, I'm willing to bet people would've been perfectly content to dismiss your username as just that: a username. Now, rightfully or wrongfully, they very possibly see it as the calling card of a potential troll.

5. CeilingTroll

CeilingTroll Assumptions Are Comedic

I'll take the consequences of my actions as I always have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.