Customs: Disassembling Titans Return Blurr

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by BottleOfFuture, Jan 8, 2017.

1. BottleOfFuture

BottleOfFuture CHUG Fanboy

So I've been taking apart this figure to paint by knocking out pins, etc, but there's a few parts on this guy I'm not sure how to remove.

The parts that flip over the hand has a hinge that is pinned on one side, but I can't tell if it is pinned or held on by friction on the other side (no holes where I can usually punch a pin out from, or tell if a pin is somewhere.

I'm also unsure of how to remove the little tiny wheels on Blurr, as well as that small piece that flips up on the front of his altmode/shield.

2. BottleOfFuture

BottleOfFuture CHUG Fanboy

Anyone?

3. marvel b

marvel b don't you "DOT DOT DOT" me, mister!

News Credits:
    1. mine has the friction towards the hand and pin towards the arm (i never know how to word it.....)

2. the wheels are definitely friction. i can put my thumbnail through both side of the wheels beyond the center

3. it looks like a similar situation to scourge/hardhead, where you'll need to pinpunch two separate pins in two different parts to access the separation section...my guess is the windsheild is one part, but i also noticed a pin on the back lip that holds the arms for robot mode...maybe that one is the problem....

4. wish you luck!!!

• Like Like x 1