Disappearing Unlucky guy

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by caitlindevi, Jul 11, 2011.

1. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    Rememeber way back when the first trailer appeared with the building collapsing and hitting the building next to it?

Yeah I do Because I pointed out this unlucky guy

[​IMG]

yet at the cinema...hes gone...no where to be seen.

Now while I get story wise the city was supposed to be empty at that point there were still some people hiding around.

So I ask

1. Why was he in the trailer?

2. Why was he removed? (it can't have been becasue itt was to horrible a death due to the amount of people killed with the vapourisation guns....leaving only their clothes and a neat skull)

3. if they rejigged the story between the trailer and the final film what the hell kind of mess was going on before hand?

2. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

Old news.

1. To show the shock and horror of a building being destroyed by a giant alien worm.

2. Because there wouldn't be just one random person still in the building, they would have all evacuated by now. Perhaps in the early edit the attack happend much eariler and caught the citizens off guard.

3. What does this have to do with the man on the building?

3. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    Old news or not I hadn't seen it.

1. then why not just leave it in?

2 there were radndom people higing all over the place. I know I would try to find some high ground to find out what was going on.

3. if the driller scene was earlier it means the story plays out a lot differently and some of the questions people have been asking about how did things happen (like bumblebees and co getting captured) may have been planned out and cut

4. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

Well there's your answer, there was probably meant to be a scene of him and overs evacuating the building. It got edited out at some point and therefore having him on the building made no sence, hence why he got replaced by a table. :lol 

Or they just didn't want audiences focusing on a random man instead of the building.

5. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    I think its because of the fact that the way the building crashes on him would have to visibly crush him which would be too much for a 2D model and because it'd be a little too much to show that happening.

6. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

trailers use footage that isn't final.

this guy was removed long before the movie came out, in later trailers he is gone.