Disappearing Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rattraprules98, Dec 13, 2010.

1. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    So, today while I was at school, my mom rearranged my room and my Universe micromaster Midnight Express just disappeared!

Anything like this happen to anyone else?

2. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I lost my Mini-con Dead End a while back, but I've found him.

3. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Don't let your mom touch your toys - it can be hazardous to their health. In regards to my own stuff I've never exactly had a figure disappear, but there's been multiple times when I accidentally fire a missile and never see it again. Unless they really add to the look I display my figures without the missiles for that reason alone.

~Z

4. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Just after I got Armada Optimus, I put Sparkplug into the little Minicon box in Prime's trailer, and I never saw the little guy again. Also, I got the set of Armada Dinobots with Slapper and the Triceratops, and I set it in my room to open it in the morning, and it disappeared, never to be seen again. Still don't know where they are...

5. Lacimehc

Lacimehc Tastes like medicine

I still can't find my BW Manta Ray or Armada Liftor... I'm almost positive they're still somewhere in my house though... probably in the basement.

I also lost the arm to Cybertron Razorclaw recently... I have looked all over my room for it and still nothing...

6. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    You people need secure display cases or cupboards. With padlocks.

7. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

I just remember there was this one occurrence in 1988 (I think it was). I got Thunderwing for Christmas at grandma's house in PA. When we packed up my stuff and got back to Jersey I realized Thunderwing wasn't present. Everyone said I had to have brought it home because it wasn't at my grandmother's house.

My mother found it back in 2003 while clearing out the house for a move. Turns out my autistic uncle found it later that day and put it in his closet so it wouldn't get lost. He never remembered to tell anyone; nor did we ask him about it. I ended up getting it as a Christmas Eve present that year. I was twenty years when I got that figure a second time - you can bet your Minicons I opened it up and played with it that morning.

~Z

8. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    I'm usually good at safekeeping my things related to TF figures. I don't have kids and I have my own place with no one else living here but me, but I have recently lost 2 items:

1) G1 Laserbeaks right gun

2) both wings to Animated Arcee

I have looked everywhere for these and I can't find them!!!

9. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's awesome! :thumb 

10. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

SOme figures from when i was a kid. The Rotor bot Ransack and the laserrod i had. I dont remember which laserrod but i have no idea what happened to either figure.

11. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    armada blurr's minicon, i lost him years ago, he is SOMEWHERE in this bloody house!

i also have a sealed ROTF legends sideswipe somewhere as well, i tore my room apart trying to find that to have something new to open, it is around here somewhere

12. salmonman78

salmonman78 Mordin, my hero

Back at parents when I moved out i ended up leaving my BW figs up on the shelf where I had displayed them. When I finally came and got them I found that Cicadon was missing a single wing. Even after my dad moved and the whole place was emptied it was never found.

Not going to even count the figures from G1 I had as a kid that vanished. Sooo looking forward to christmas and some cash so I can reacquire a Trypticon(which someone has on hold for me thankfully :D  )

13. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I never lost a Transformer. Everybody was forbidden to touch them and not only that, I kept them where nobody could touch them.

14. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    nope, no parts, or figures except spyglass from reflector, but he turned up, my ex had stolen him to sell to a comic book shop, found it at the store

15. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Pipes disappeared a week or so after my brother got him back in 86. The following year Galvatron's black rifle disappeared. That thing is larger than most Transformers so I don't know what happened. My cousin lost a G1 Snarl. Killed me because I acquired his collection not long after.

16. lordcryotek

lordcryotek Well-Known Member

I lost GF Yellow Rumble's little yellow sword mysteriously after I left for college. I saw it before I left my parent's house, and the next time I visited it was gone. I think my little brother sneaks in and plays with em sometimes, can't blame the little rascal.

17. Robcbh

Robcbh Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I use to have a huge collection of Beast Wars, they were used and i played with them when i was younger, but my toys were alwyas well kept. I had them all through out high school and such. During that time i kept them in the attic and expanded other collections. When i moved out the summer of 06' My mom gave away ALLL my BW figures. It was devistating when i decided to do an inventory check of them and saw they were all given away. I have spent quite some time trying to recover them again.

18. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Lost Micromaster? Better check your vacuum cleaner bag.

19. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I didn't find my BW Cryotek for the longest time.. so long that I forgot I even had it until I cleaned out my storage one day and there it was. Good thing I didn't go to Ebay and get it first.

20. Insecticon

Insecticon I am a Transformers

Ebay:
    My Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Dinobot disappeared. I have his tail but that's it. Another thing I lost is one of my reissue Ravage's guns. My room is a pigsty though and if I get my lazy butt around to clean it up, I'll probably find them.