Dion, Orion Pax amd Ariel

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Oct 9, 2011.

1. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Miner actually. IDW expanded on where Megatron got his Peace through Tyranny ideal... It was Optimus himself when he was still a cop.

Megatron was the original Freedom is a Right advocate. He tosses that out after being locked up for a crime his buddy Impactor did and beaten up by bad cop Whirl. Optimus frees Megatron and had Whirl locked up to be tried.

On both ideals Optimus performs better than Megatron. As a officer he was fair but firm with a zero tolerance policy for law breakers. As a Prime he extends his Freedom is a Right ideal to all sentient beings.

2. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

the only problem I had with that story was the design of Otion Pax.

3. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

I've heard a lot of theories that Dion became ultra Magnus, Kup, or Ironhide, but I like to think that those three are more war buddies for Prime, while Dion was a peacetime friend and ultimately a civilian casualty, and would be the beginning of the bad blood between Megatron and Prime.

Had everyone come out OK, Prime probably wouldn't have come out the way he had. I think losing a close friend is where the line was crossed.

4. perceptor_mc

perceptor_mc Well-Known Member

Out of interest if not too personal... May I ask how old you are?

5. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

it doesnt continue.

Dreamwave comics went out of business.None of the TF comic stories they were doing at the time got finished.

6. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

That's personal