Dinoking Kakuryu and Goryu

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Victorysabre, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Update: Found some TFs in the basement closet. MIB Robot Masters RM-10 G1 Convoy metallic version with DVD. Everything included. The baggie with the instructions and booklet is even still taped to the back of the insert. Also found Robot Masters Smokesniper and Gigant Bomb, both MIB, but Gigant Bomb is missing one missile. Everything else is included for both. Lastly, an Alternator Smokescreen. No gun, but he's in great shape.

Going to put these on Ebay tomorrow Afternoon, but I figured before I go to bed, I'll throw them on here and see if there's any takers over night. I'm working on getting a complete Monstructor that I'm going to paint into Dinoking, so I figure I'll sell these to make some of the money to pay for it. Both are authentic Takara Dinoking figures in great shape with no stickers on them. Dinosaur shells are NOT included.

Goryu (Icepick) Dinoforce leader - Robot only.
    Kakuryu (Slog) Dinoforce idiot - Robot, Dinoking Head, Dinoking Gun

I don't know what to ask for them, but make some offers and if someone's offer grabs me, it'll save me the ebay hassle.

I also have a Japan language Braver box with wear

2. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Pm sent.

3. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    The Goryu and Kakuryu robots are looking to be sold. The Dinoking head and gun are both still available. I'm waiting on my camera to charge so I can take pictures and list them on ebay. So if anyones interested before I do that, lemme know.

4. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    On ebay they go. I do consider offers if an item has no bids. My user name is luckyseaspray