Dinobots

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Drax, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

hey guys first of all let me say i searched before i started this thread so dont get mad at me please if this has been posted before and second of all sorry if this may be a no0bish question but was there ever a way that the dinobots could transform into one i mean ithink i can recall a time period when i was young and the dinobots could definately merge into one but i dont know i may be thinking about another cartoon.... thanks to anyone who can help

p.s- if there was, would anyone mind posting pics and such

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    No. Unless you count Energon Grimlock and Swoop that combine or the Geisters from Brave Exkaiser which could combine in nonsensical ways and were in fact based on the dinobots though Grimlock was replaced by Dinogeist.

3. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

o i see... hmm i thinkk i might be thinking of energon as a matter of fact but then i like i see the old g1 transformers and it just strikes me that the dinobots combine but i dont know im most likely wrong then some peole have like a little avatar thats a combination of the dinobots which makes me wonder even more if they ever combined haha

4. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    there are some g1 style combiners but they are all custom built and if done correctly they can be nice. I should have one here in the next couple of days that someone did for me and i'll be posting pics when i get

5. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

o i see and haha yea look att that avatar thats what i meant everytime i see some like that i think now did that really happen or is it just in my imagination?

6. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

so while we are on the topic of the dinobots do you guys think that they will release all of them inthe new "classic" line or will we only be graced by the mighty grimlock?

7. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hasbro said they *might* release more Dinobots in classics if the line is a success, but no further comment has been given.

8. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Meh I was disappointed with Classics Grimlock so no more Dino's for me, please. I'd rather have a new car like Bluestreak or Jazz or someone.

9. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

o i really hope they do, dinobots have always been awesome i mean ill knock on wood but i don't really think you can go wrong with them