Dinobots VS Constructicons. And whould more be coming?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by DarkRobin, Apr 25, 2009.

1. DarkRobin

DarkRobin Well-Known Member

Dinobots and Constructicons are like rogue groups from Autobots and Decepticons.

Dinbots:

Grimlock
    Snarl
    Swoop

Constructicons

Dirt Boss
    Mixmaster
    Scrapper

They are like counterparts in the way that both group were originally lifeless Earth-made machines brought to life by energy or power of the Allspark. They are all powerful transformers, and more importantly, because of their origin, they are pretty low intelligent (most of the time they don't even seem to know what or how to do anything, except Dirt Boss.)

The Constructicons mostly just want to lay back and drink oil and the Dinobots just want to roam free.

So here's the first question. What would be the outcome if they fight?
    They've all proven that they are about all muscles, that none of them would think of a strategy in a battle. So the factor that would determine the winners is their raw power and strength. I would place my bet on Dinobots.

Because Dinobots have more ferocity than Constructicons making them better at violence and fighting, who similar to some Autobots have no actually offensive capabilities and weapons have proven to be capable to hold on their own in combat situations, but would still be no match for Dinobots' offensive powers.

Second question, would more Dinobots or Constructicons join the series?

It seems the series has a great chance or ending at the end of current season. So it's not likely for more Transformers to appear.

But there are only 3 Dinobots and Constructicons, and back in G1, 4 or 5 Dinbots were originally built, then the Autobots decided to build 2 more. And Constructicons should be a group of combiners that can form the giant robor Devastator, isn't it possible the reason Constructicons toys haven't come to market because they are working to make other characters of the group?

So, anyone please feel free to share thoughts and opinions on this topic ^^

2. DarkRobin

DarkRobin Well-Known Member

So no one's interested to talk about this topic

I'm too surprised given the likelihood it's already been discussed before.

I was hoping to see that there are other fans like me sees Contructicons and Dinobots being counterpart and speculate what could be the outcomeif the two groups were to clash.

More importantly to talk about thoughts on if the possibility of more Dinobots and Constructicons joining the series.

Espeically the Constructicons were famous group of combiners, then again maybe the current members are enough, to piece up Devastator, Dirt Boss can be head, Mixmaster and Scrapper can form the upper and lower bodies and arms and legs ^^

3. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Give it a full day in the forums. Posting at 11:30pm EST isn't going to get a lot of people checking it out on the night before a work day.

4. HiKaizer

HiKaizer Plot Botherer

I was just going to say all I want to see is a blossoming and heart-warming romance between Grimlock and Dirtboss. Scrapper and Snarl have paved the way for the true union of Autobot and Decepticon!

5. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

Constructicons. honestly? they are pretty much immortal thanks to the Allspark shards keeping them alive, to kill them you have to extract them somehow. the Dinobots where given their sparks though Sari's Key.